200 members in 2 weeks

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That's a good question man and unfort I don't have an answer lol. Maybe that's something that you can hit people up about on the forums or on Fri and see what they have to say

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
well hey man congrats JoeyD you created an awesome forum and i have been spreading the word! hey man so do you think i can get a couple of black UG stickers? i want to tag up my car :D

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That's sick man....but what trips me out is that there is so many members but VERY few post anything up. Hell even some bs about normal rides or upcoming stuff would be sweet just to break the ice for the newer peeps or the ones that just sit and wonder around !! Let's see some pics of your fav spot to ride or your ride all cleaned up......Just my .02 tho

Keep it up UTVUG we are getting bigger looks like we need some more shirts haha

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
No thanks needed man I'm here for the same reason as everyone else and that is to learn and meet new peeps. I can say there is a lot of info on here and I can't say there have been to many peeps that I have talked to or seen that I wouldn't want to ride with or just hang out and BS.

You have gave many of peeps a place to go to learn stuff without all the crying like most sites ! So I'm sure I speak for most and say thanks to you and everyone else that spends a crazy amount of time on here and makes the site what is !!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000