200 members in 2 weeks

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
So today is UTVUnderground.com's 2 week anniversary. We have eclipsed the 200 member mark and we dont know if thats considered a fast rate by forum standards but we can tell you it has well exceeded what we had expected in this amount of time.

We have put a lot of hard work into makeing this site, we feel it is going to be one of the best around, and by the looks of things that has already happened! It is not hard to create a forum, hell forums are popping up left and right like pimples on a teenager. What is hard is makeing a forum that isnt just a place for BS but is a place for solid and consistant content and that is what we hope to provide!

So from all of the guys who have helped put this site togeather we want to thank you guys for joining and being a part of the UTVUnderground Familia!!

Il Padrino and the UTVUnderground Team :cool:

BTW - Stickers and Shirts will be here soon!!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
Shirts

Free Shirts and Stickers to the First 200 members Right?

I will take a XXL

By the Way Congrats, Great Site
Thank you!

We will be trying to do what we can at no charge. This venture however has come strait from the pockets of our founders, these pockets do not reach very deep........Shirts will probably run our members around $12.00. This will allow us to break even and then print more. But rest assured, we are not posers over here.....these shirts will be nice, so nice that we would imagine all men who wear them will attract many lady firends who want to make sexy time.....you know what I mean?

Il Padrino

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Thank you!

We will be trying to do what we can at no charge. This venture however has come strait from the pockets of our founders, these pockets do not reach very deep........Shirts will probably run our members around $12.00. This will allow us to break even and then print more. But rest assured, we are not posers over here.....these shirts will be nice, so nice that we would imagine all men who wear them will attract many lady firends who want to make sexy time.....you know what I mean?

Il Padrino
Sounds fair. Congrats on the explosion of members so quickly.

Reactions: 1 person

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
Thank you So Cal, Shonuff, Frenandez, KJsmith, King, and everyone else!!! We owe each and everyone of you a Thank You!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Man, it is crazy how fast we are blowing up!! I cant tell you guys how cool it is to have you all here sharing this hobby with us!!!

I cant wait to see these shirts, they are going to be SICK! I promise you that.........Stickers are nice too!!

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
With all these members maybe its time to organize a rally :D I would be cool meeting you guys.

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
642 online now. If I read it right. Some of the othersites have never seen that. Good job guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000