2009 Soboba Grand Prix - Results

Soboba GP

Soboba Rez's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Well finally made it home, spent all day packing up and making sure everyone made it out. My family and I would like to thank everyone who made it down to endure the freezing muddy conditions. There were a total of 50 cars! You guys took the show for the weekend. So that being said, UTV class will definatley get the vip treatment next year! For starters were gonna bump the UTV purse up, maybe a "pit race" and "leap" for some $$$. I am getting excited just thinking about next year, can't wait to do it again!!! All other class results will be posted by tonight @ www.sobobagp.com. Please pass this along to all you know. Thanks again!

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Jacob,

Let me be the first to say that you guys did a hell of a job considering the elements!! All of us at UTVUnderground would like to say thank you for letting us run around the course taking pictures and assisting where we could!!! You guys did a great job! Thanks for everything and keep us posted on the next race! Hopefully we can do more!!

Joey D. and the UTVUnderground.com Team!

COngrats to local boy Blue Quisquis who wins the UTVUnderground contingency $$$$$$ Jacob can we get Blue's info please so we can mail him his cash?! Please pm me!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
thanks from whittier so cal.............:D even if i didnt make it all the rest of the rebel riders that did..........

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Well finally made it home, spent all day packing up and making sure everyone made it out. My family and I would like to thank everyone who made it down to endure the freezing muddy conditions. There were a total of 50 cars! You guys took the show for the weekend. So that being said, UTV class will definatley get the vip treatment next year! For starters were gonna bump the UTV purse up, maybe a "pit race" and "leap" for some $$$. I am getting excited just thinking about next year, can't wait to do it again!!! All other class results will be posted by tonight @ www.sobobagp.com. Please pass this along to all you know. Thanks again!
Hey Jake.... I was thinking while you were out on course with the 10 or so UTV's Friday night on the fun ride, that a UTV Night race for 2 seaters plus would be cool. Thanks for all your efforts and don't for get to call me for next years contingency/sponsorship!

Steve - Makin' Trax

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Jacob,

Let me be the first to say that you guys did a hell of a job considering the elements!! All of us at UTVUnderground would like to say thank you for letting us run around the course taking pictures and assisting where we could!!! You guys did a great job! Thanks for everything and keep us posted on the next race! Hopefully we can do more!!

Joey D. and the UTVUnderground.com Team!

COngrats to local boy Blue Quisquis who wins the UTVUnderground contingency $$$$$$ Jacob can we get Blue's info please so we can mail him his cash?! Please pm me!
I have all of his info Joey. We will send him the $$$ tomorrow.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
RACE #18: FINAL RESULTS
Sunday 12pm UTV Open Pro
Place Rider Name City/State Nbr Bike M1 M2
1. Gary Gall Fontana, CA 624 KAW 1
2. Rj Anderson CA 637 POL 2
3. Jason Dudley CA 11 YAM 3
4. Nick Nelson CA 79 YAM 4
5. James Shelton Alpine, CA 620 YAM 5
6. Blue Quisquis CA 669 KAW 6 UTVUNDERGROUND winner
7. Brian Fitzpatrick CA 98 YAM 7
8. Tim Compton Newcastle, CA 56 YAM 8
9. Hans Waage CA 123 YAM 9
10. Jeremiah Akin CA 13 YAM 10
11. Steve Lopez CA 26 POL 11
12. Ryan Lauffer 700 YAM 12
13. Garrett Tokuno CA 808 YAM 13
14. Jacob Carver CA 93 YAM 14
15. John Pacheco CA 17 YAM 15
16. Chris Rademacher CA 20x POL 16
17. Faith,geneva Briones, MojadoCA 49 YAM 17
18. Taylor George CA 641 KAW 18
19. Ryan Nelson CA 07 YAM 19
20. James Hill CA 91 YAM DNF
21. Brandon Sims CA 11X YAM DNF
22. Justin Sheakley Glendale, AZ 39 APE DNF
23. Brad Viernow CA 146 YAM DNF
24. Kevin Glenn CA 88 YAM DNF
25. Chuck Kinne CA 99 KAW DNF
26. Brent Fouch San Diego, CA 699 POL DNF
27. Mike Valentine CA 78 YAM DNF
28. Brian Kaufman Lake Elsinore, CA 500 YAM DNF
29. Doug Eichner CA 1 POL DNF
30. Jessi Kohrell CA 1988 KAW DNF
31. Kyle Le Duc CA 999 YAM DNF
32. John Dempsy Sr. CA 33 YAM DNF
33. John Dempsy CA 55 KAW DNF
34. Doug Mittag CA 681 POL DNF
35. Jeremiah Landreth CA 187 POL DNF
36. Chris Gorrell CA 237 YAM DNF
37. Billie Mende CA 18 DER DNF
38. Dan Kelly CA 600 KAW DNF
39. Geo Cuessy CA 420 YAM DNF
40. Steve Irvine Lake Havesu, CA 3 YAM DNF
41. Tommy Scranton CA 27 YAM DNF
42. Ron Attig CA 613 YAM DNF
43. Wayne Taylor CA 16 TM DNF
44. Brian Haag 50/50 YAM DNF
45. Court Crowell CA 42 YAM DNF
46. Greg George CA 85 KAW DNF
47. Robert Vanbeekum CA 64 KAW DNF
48. Bobby Wildley CA 111 POL DNF
49. Frank Quiroz CA 802 YAM DNF

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Wow, only 19 finishers out of 50...awesome. But, I do have to say the main thing I'd like to see for next year are transponders, because I have everything on video and from best I can tell I finished 6th, not 16th, but who really cares...it was a fun and crazy race to say the least.

Chris

Last edited:

ravencr

Feb 8, 2009
NC
No doubt...I thought at any second my belt was going to blow apart, because I wasn't running with a clutch cover. :)

Chris

Last edited:

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
Wow, only 20 finishers out of 50...awesome. But, I do have to say the main thing I'd like to see for next year are transponders, because I have everything on video and from best I can tell I finished 6th, not 16th, but who really cares...it was a fun and crazy race to say the least.

Chris
Thanks Jake for VIP treatment we did get from you and your family. As for the transponders, that would have been a great for a mud race, but who knew. Me and my family had a great time and Duece send much love to Joey and Rusty for the free Tickets!!!! :D

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Thanks for going through the hassel of promoting, good job and if you need an operator to build you some UTV friendly jumps that the bikes will like get ahold of Steve/Makin Trax, he knows where to find me. Ill give ya a couple of days work.

Thanks again, it was fun.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks are not enough, It was an experience that was for sure! looking forward to next year!! Thanks to all who had to work all parts of the event!!!!!!!

ravencr

Feb 8, 2009
NC
Here's the video of Lap 1. It ends up, when I came through the pit on lap 2 they didn't get my number, so they had me a lap down from what I really finished. According to Jacob, I placed 6th overall instead of 16th. Here's the first video, and I'll post the other two tomorrow afternoon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEzCw7WLY9c]YouTube - UTV Marketplace Race RZR...2009 Soboba GP Lap 1[/ame]

The high quality version hasn't loaded yet, so I'd give it a bit to finish loading. Once it does, you'll see the "watch in high quality" link in the bottom right side of the video just outside the video screen. It will look a lot better if you play it on youtube and clicking that link. FYI, you can go into your account, then click Playback setup, and then select the "I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it's available." radio button, and this way it will always play in high quality automatically if you have a youtube account.

Chris

geeza

Hawaii's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 6, 2009
Las Vegas/Hawaii
Thanks to everyone that made the race happen! Jacob props out to you! I had a blast and am thankful my Rhino lasted and went home in one piece, but it is about a hundred pounds heavier, haha!

Was great to meet the UTVUnderground crew!!!

Thanks
Garrett

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000