2010 Sand Sport Super Show!!!!!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Thank you to everyone who showed up at the SSSS and visited not only our booth but all of our sponsors booths! We had a great time meeting all of the members who came by to show their support, even those of other sites who came by to let us know they think we got the best site going on in the UTV world! Without the members and readers we could not be growing as fast as we are in such a short time!

For now its bed time but tommorow I will hit it hard and get up the pics I did get time to take which isnt much but hopefully between Rusty, Crowdog, Mike Lasher, and a few others we have everyone covered!
Thanks for the beer! Hopefully we'll hook up on a ride soon.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Dude this show was off the hook!!!! We all at here at Rugged want to thank you all for coming by to say whats up and checking out all of our new stuff that we have out this year. This was our Best show that we have had to date. BUT i did want to throw out there that we just got back to the shop and unloaded all of the stuff and guess what we still have a few kits that NEEEEDDD to go and yes we will honor Sand Sports Show pricing for about a week, or till all of the left over kits are gone. Once again Thank you all.
I talked to Chris and Nick (I think) at the show but had no money in hand. I am intrested in a simple pair of head sets with ipod connection. I dont know the name/number of the kits. Let me know what you got! Hook me up!!

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
nice show lots too look at and dam what a price drop in buggy's and rhinos thank you rugged for the hook up once agin... and thank you to the viair guys compressor works great ..and magnum sorry it took so long to get you some coin I hope the extra 20 makes up for it all in all a nice show .....but where did the boats go ..LOL..

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
WHAT A WEEKEND!!! :eek:

The show was AMAZING! We were so excited to even be standing among the talent and great people that are involved in this industry.

Special THANKS to:

Jon Crowley for letting me and the wife climb all over his new Commander!

Greg and the Rugged Crew, my wife loved the coffee and your equipment and service is hands down TOP NOTCH!

Landon of VIAIR, thanks for repping M/O on your car brotha! She's beautiful!

XMF for the awesome billet goodies, wish you guys could have made it!

Jeff & Sal from Mafia Industries, for being great dudes in general!

Diego from Baja Designs, for the many laughs!

ALL of the UTVUG members that stopped by, thanks guys!

Brent and Dad from Placentia, ENJOY your new Rhino (Milk Truck) & call if you have even the slightest question!

And last but not least, Joey "Diesel" DiGiovanni. It's been a privilege being your friend, working with you, and being a member of UTVUG!!!

See you in the desert......

Now where's my "X" damn it!!!:D

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Well what a trip....I met a ton of people lets see if I can remember them all:eek:

Chris from Rugged, Dan from Magnum, Mega mike, RhinoNut Jimmy, Big Luis, JP, Landon From Viair, Brian from LTI:eek:, Man...the list goes on! I know i am forgetting folks:eek: Anyways I had a great time talking to everyone!! It was a great show for us at Cognito! Hopefully next year will even be better!

floyd

Red, White, and Teryx - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 19, 2009
joey you got any pics from dasa racing display/booth?:)

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Well what a trip....I met a ton of people lets see if I can remember them all:eek:

Chris from Rugged, Dan from Magnum, Mega mike, RhinoNut Jimmy, Big Luis, JP, Landon From Viair, Brian from LTI:eek:, Man...the list goes on! I know i am forgetting folks:eek: Anyways I had a great time talking to everyone!! It was a great show for us at Cognito! Hopefully next year will even be better!
BiggJim I got to check out your ride. Looks sick! I was gonna say what up BUT there were like 20+ big, I mean buff dudes at the booth and didnt wanna be captain wierd! Plus you probably would have been like whos RhinoDan? Maybe next tyme Ill say whats up bro! :eek:

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
BiggJim I got to check out your ride. Looks sick! I was gonna say what up BUT there were like 20+ big, I mean buff dudes at the booth and didnt wanna be captain wierd! Plus you probably would have been like whos RhinoDan? Maybe next tyme Ill say whats up bro! :eek:
Thanks Man!! Buff? LOL...we are a bunch of big guys but I would call anyone that was in our booth buff...:confused:well maybe Johnny Bravo:eek: LOL. We will be at offroad expo in 3 weeks!! If you make it out stop by and introduce yourself:D

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Thanks Man!! Buff? LOL...we are a bunch of big guys but I would call anyone that was in our booth buff...:confused:well maybe Johnny Bravo:eek: LOL. We will be at offroad expo in 3 weeks!! If you make it out stop by and introduce yourself:D
Hahahha thats funny! Dang the offroad expo is in 3 weeks? If I make it ama holla at ya ninja! :cool:

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
I was there as well, went by the booth, good looking commander and race rig, like the new shirts as well. Was gonna say whats up, but between the mass heads in and around the booth and the wife being a time nazi, I just kept moving. Had a good time, saw some really good looking stuff, and finally saw Joey's rig in person, that thing is cool. Hopefully catch up with some of you guys on a ride or at the OR Expo.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
WHAT A WEEKEND!!! :eek:

The show was AMAZING! We were so excited to even be standing among the talent and great people that are involved in this industry.

Special THANKS to:

Jon Crowley for letting me and the wife climb all over his new Commander!

Greg and the Rugged Crew, my wife loved the coffee and your equipment and service is hands down TOP NOTCH!

Landon of VIAIR, thanks for repping M/O on your car brotha! She's beautiful!

XMF for the awesome billet goodies, wish you guys could have made it!

Jeff & Sal from Mafia Industries, for being great dudes in general!

Diego from Baja Designs, for the many laughs!

ALL of the UTVUG members that stopped by, thanks guys!

Brent and Dad from Placentia, ENJOY your new Rhino (Milk Truck) & call if you have even the slightest question!

And last but not least, Joey "Diesel" DiGiovanni. It's been a privilege being your friend, working with you, and being a member of UTVUG!!!

See you in the desert......

Now where's my "X" damn it!!!:D
No worries dude. glad that you made it and were directly across from us. Im sry that from time to time we have lines that where waiting to pay for there parts barging into your booth. haha thank you again.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com

Hey man it was great meeting you and we will have to meet up at EXPO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000