• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

It’s here, the first ever “UTV OF THE YEAR” award hosted by UTVUnderground.com & UTVGuide.net, sponsored by Black Rhino Performance, and voted on by YOU the UTV enthusiasts! This year the 2010 Award will be decided between the industries best production UTVs with voters having a chance to win 1 of 9 amazing prizes. This is the first and only award of its kind allowing you to express your opinion on this year’s best UTVs. Voting will end on January 11th, 2011 and on January 12th, 2011 we will announce the award winner for the 2010 “UTV OF THE YEAR”. We will also announce on January 12th, 2011 the winners of the Black Rhino Performance, UTVUnderground.com, and UTVGuide.net prizes.

THE DETAILS

WHY VOTE?
Not only will you get to express your opinion of the best UTV for 2010 but while doing so you automatically get the opportunity to win some amazing prizes from Black Rhino Performance, UTVUnderground.com, and UTVGuide.net. When we say amazing prizes we mean it thanks to Black Rhino Performance!! You can only vote once.

PRIZES:

1st Prize – The UTV cage of your choice from Black Rhino Performance. 2 or 4 Seat for ANY UTV! (some specialty UTV's may not be available, inquire with Black Rhino Performance for specific cage availability)
http://www.utvunderground.com/f52/black-rhino-performance-stocks-2-4-seat-cages-5002.html

2nd Prize – A 20” Rigid Industries LED Light Bar courtesy of Black Rhino Performance
20" LED Light Bar By Rigid - Black Rhino Performance

3rd Prize – A UMP Air Intake System for the UTV of your choice courtesy of Black Rhino Performance
http://www.utvunderground.com/f52/razor-ump-air-filter-systems-stock-4814.html

4th Prize – A Black Rhino Performance Apparel and Decal Package

5th Prize – 1 Case of Monster Energy courtesy of CrowleyOffroad.com and Monster Energy

6th & 7th – UTVUnderground.com/4130/XMF Fatrod Pinstripe T-Shirts courtesy of UTVUnderground.com
http://www.utvunderground.com/f51/new-utvunderground-4130-xmf-t-shirt-4262.html#post47444

8th & 9th – “UTVs IN THE WILD” 2011 Calendars courtesy of UTVUnderground.com and SandCalendars.com

HOW DO I VOTE?
-To vote you must be a member of UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts, if you are not currently a member all you need to do is sign up here: UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts - Forum Rules.

-If you have trouble registering you can email [email protected] to help you complete registration. Registration takes about 2-5 minutes to complete. You will need to enter a valid email address; winners will be notified by email so this is important for both registration and prize claiming.

-Once registered you can go here: http://www.utvunderground.com/f40/2010-utv-year-voters-contest-w-big-prizes-5004.html and cast your vote at the top of the page for “UTV OF THE YEAR”.

-You must then make a comment/post in the thread by clicking a reply icon in the bottom of one of the threads posts. Tell us who you voted for and why. Again if you have any trouble voting or posting just email [email protected] for assistance. We want to make this very simple!

HOW DO I WIN?
It’s simple! Once you have casted your vote and made your post in the “UTV OF THE YEAR” thread you are automatically entered to win one of the above mentioned prizes. On January 12th, 2011 after the Award has been announced for “UTV OF THE YEAR” UTVUnderground.com staff will enter all names of voters into a “hat” and pull winners out randomly then announce them LIVE one by one via posting in a thread titled “UTV OF THE YEAR VOTER CONTEST WINNERS!” We will begin announcing winners in the thread at 5:00PM PST January 12th, 2011. You do not need to be online to win; we will notify all winners via email once complete.

RULES
-1 vote and entry per person.
-Winner of the Black Rhino Cage will be responsible for shipping cost if not able to pick up. Black Rhino Performance will install cage FOR FREE At their shop!
-International winners will be responsible for shipping on all prizes. Winners in the USA will not have to pay shipping on any of the other 9 prizes.
-All votes must be cast by 9:00pm PST January 11th, 2010.

Links
UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts
UTV Guide
Black Rhino Performance - Black Rhino Performance
UTVUnderground.com | Facebook
UTV Guide | Facebook
Crowley Off-Road
www.sandcalendars.com
Unique Metal Products (UMP) Home Page
Rigid Industries - LED and HID lights
Monster Energy Drink® | Unleash The Beast - Home

Last edited:

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Awesome , We are so happy to be apart of this @ Black Rhino Performance ! this is going to be a blast, Lets get this party started , Let the voting begin :D

!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!
Make sure if you vote to POST IN THIS THREAD so that you are ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST!!!!!​

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I VOTED FOR THE CAN AM COMMANDER 1000XT. I HAVE NOT DRIVEN ANY OF THE NEW SIDEXSIDES, BUT I LIKE THE WAY THE 1000 XT LOOKS & WHEN MY WIFE & I SET IN ONE WE FELL IN LOVE. IT HAS MORE ROOM THAN OUR RHINO & THE RZRS I HAVE BEEN IN. I AM SURE FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD FROM PEOPLE THE POWER IS THERE. I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT IT COMES WITH A WINCH.
WISH THERE WERE A NEW V-TWIN RHINO.

Jayin760

Jun 25, 2009
Esco
I voted for the Commander 1000X as in my opinion it is hands down the best UTV on the market. I personally own the standard 1000 but that one was not listed. The X is probably a better value when you consider the upgraded parts you get for the money.

The Commander 1000 is far and away the most powerful UTV on the market and was engineered for sport. Not for utility converted to sport. It has a comfortable ride, the visco-lock 4-wheel drive is incredible, trailing arm suspension and more. Great vehicle.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I voted for the RZR4, because the thing right out of the box is ready to offroad and take your family on a real offroad excursion.
Just how there was Rhino's all over the desert NOW it's the POLARIS RZR4 robby gordon edition they are everywhere. Last group I went to the desert with there was like 5 different RZR4's in our camp!
They do look ugly though.LOL

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
The Killer Kitty votes for the Arctic Cat Prowler 1000 XTZ of course. Too many people underestimate this machine and what it's capable of doing. From winning drag races against Can Ams at the Pahrump UTV Rally, to winning the Baja 1000 in 2008 with a fairly close to stock machine, to being chosen as Work/Play UTV of the Year by ATV Magazine, it holds it's own. Just because it doesn't have tons of dollars put into advertising and their aren't a lot of them out there yet, don't discount it....

CAT SCRATCH FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LakeFire

Apr 19, 2010
Ione
WOOOOOOOOOOO! I voted RZR-S Cause it BADASS! I own one and I am going to Own UTV Racing one day.. and I will do it in an S! Joey D rocks and so does UTVUnderground! RZR S comes with Long Travel! The list goes On and On and On....

Reactions: 1 person

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
i do have to vote for the john deere .

due to the fact taking the biggest jump out there and re doing there whole look platform ideas and pushing there limits and starting race programs and supporting the community

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Kawasaki Baby!!! Cool Idea keep up the good work!!! Just love mine, great car plenty of power easy to mod and its GREEN

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Well even though I own a rhino and have always been a rhino fan, this is the first year I've been looking at something else. Since I have a 3rd child on the way the rzr4 seems like a no brainer. Seating for 4 and long travel right out of the box. Can't wait till I get a chance to ride one.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Family Wagon: I am voting for the RZR4. I think Polaris really looked at the market and said we need a 4 seater. 4 seat cars are everywhere. Off roading is a family sport. They are very stable right off the showroom floor. All that is really needed is a new cage and some nice tires and wheels and you are ready. My next UTV will be a RZR4.

Race car: Teryx hands down. The motor package alone puts it ahead of everyone else. The sturdy construction and the Kawasaki race proven pedigree make the Teryx the number 1 choice for a race UTV platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000