2011 Brimstone SXS Roundup & King Of The Mountain Pics

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

2011 King Of The Mountain

What can I say, it was a fun and long trip! I arrived back at home around 3am in the morning last night after Jeff, Mike and I drove strait through from Tennessee making it home in 41 hours!!

Sorry for the delay in getting pics up but I have been shot from the long hauls and lack of real sleep!

The event was a lot of fun, we met some great people who were very welcoming! We gave away the war chest to a nice lady who was thrilled with all the gifts she had received. More on that later....

For now here are the images of the event, enjoy them while I try and recover from almost 9 days strait on the road!

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Tony from Tony's Toys is definitely a busy guy, and a great guy at that. The fab work I witnessed out there overall was actually pretty good. Definitely some crazy designs, and I did see some really sketchy stuff also. LOL But the people are awesome. Very kind and welcoming to us California boys! And they love their toys, and have no problem beating the crap out of them! lol

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Tony from Tony's Toys is definitely a busy guy, and a great guy at that. The fab work I witnessed out there overall was actually pretty good. Definitely some crazy designs, and I did see some really sketchy stuff also. LOL But the people are awesome. Very kind and welcoming to us California boys! And they love their toys, and have no problem beating the crap out of them! lol
I WAS THINKING I LIKED THE LOOK, BUT THE DRILLED SQUARE TUBING ROLLCAGE WAS A LITTLE SKETCHY.

mack90

Aug 28, 2011
yeah they were trying to get me to go faster lol. thought we had a good race 2 flats and got 2nd couldnt ask for any better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000