2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals Pics & Results

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
yeah all the footage was collected with the Flip. I will be doing a few more videos from the event as well. Some that will showcase the show and shine/sound competition and our new Mud Racer Mark Wise of Team Gorilla-Axle powered by Can-AM

jlbierig450r

Mar 26, 2010
Oklahoma
I lived not 45 minutes from that place and never went. With this coverage I wish I would have now. At the time I didnt' have anything to ride so never went. Great coverage of the event. Thanks for sharing Joey.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Polaris RANGER RZRs Shine in the Mud

Minneapolis, March 31, 2011– The Polaris RANGER RZR models hit the bogs at Highlifter’s Mud Nationals and came away victorious in both the Mud Bog and Mudda Cross RUV classes.

Team SuperATV.com took the Mud Bog RUV class with their RANGER RZR 800 with Team Highlifter Polaris Racing’s Brian Haughton taking third in a RANGER RZR XP 900. The Mud Bog RUV class is a race of durability that takes the racers through 150 ft of very thick mud.

The Mudda Cross RUV race consisted of two laps around a 150-feet oval filled of mud and water which tested durability, power and handling. Team Highlifter Polaris Racing’s Haughton put his RANGER RZR XP 900 through its paces taking top honors.

PHOTO CREDIT: Credit Jon Crowley, UTV Guide

About Polaris
With annual 2010 sales of $1.99 billion, Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets off-road vehicles (ORVs), including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), the Polaris RANGER® Side x Sides, snowmobiles and Victory motorcycles for recreational and utility use and has recently introduced a new on-road electric powered neighborhood vehicle.
Polaris is a recognized leader in the snowmobile industry; and one of the largest manufacturers of ORVs in the world. Victory motorcycles established in 1998 and representing the first all-new American-made motorcycle from a major company in nearly 60 years, are rapidly making impressive in-roads into the cruiser and touring motorcycle marketplace. Polaris also enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Pure Polaris apparel, accessories and parts, available at Polaris dealerships.
Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PII,†and the Company is included in the S&P MidCap 400 stock price index.
Information about the complete line of Polaris products, apparel and vehicle accessories are available from authorized Polaris dealers or anytime from the Polaris homepage at Official Global Website For Polaris ATVs, RANGER Vehicles, Snowmobiles, & Victory Motorcycles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000