2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

QwkRhino

So Cals Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Whittier
This was my first G.P. and I had a lot of fun, and learned a few things :p one pair of goggles without tear off don't last, my eyes still feel like I have mud in them. My stock clutch and belt did not like the long straights few times it got real hot and would slip. Also me and my Wife raced our dirt bikes in the 8:30am Saturday race good times for sure.

Attachments

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bigups to B! Great showing dude! You sure your clutch wasnt just wet, causing the slippage?

QwkRhino

So Cals Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Whittier
Bigups to B! Great showing dude! You sure your clutch wasnt just wet, causing the slippage?
I'm sure that didn't help but this track had lots of long fast straights that would heat up my belt if I left it pinned :eek:, aftermarket clutch for me next time for sure!

ryder

Nov 13, 2011
This was my first G.P. and I had a lot of fun, and learned a few things :p one pair of goggles without tear off don't last, my eyes still feel like I have mud in them. My stock clutch and belt did not like the long straights few times it got real hot and would slip. Also me and my Wife raced our dirt bikes in the 8:30am Saturday race good times for sure.
good pick of us going off the first straight side by side ... were did you get the pics from

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
"Blues 4WD ZX powered Teryx thingy finished! and looked good doing it, I was suprised....good job."

CBR1000 powered, yes Honda, lol

Congrats Blue, I guess after dogging you out about prepping your car, it finished finally and very well at 4th place.

great job Brian in your rotax and first race. top ten

Rusty should have kept my motor in there;) you should never race an untested vehicle and or motor.

Joey, condolences to your family,

Rog

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am bummed the motor failed. I only had about 5 days to prep it. I will race it again. I did not want to pull it out because I had committed to running for Robert. I ran his badge number 255.

I will be back racing again. Maybe with Rotax Power. KOH??

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
RZ MASK LEGP 2011 WINNERS!
UTVcross Modified
1. Garret George, 1st Place in class and 1st Place OVERALL.
2. James Hill, 2nd place in class and 2nd OVERALLL.
4. Blue Quisquis, 4th place OVERALL.

UTVcross Stock
1. Jeremy Jonas, 1st Place in class and 8th Place OVERALL.

UTVsuper Stock
1. Dan Harris, 1st Place in class and 5th OVERALL

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS OF THE NEW RZ MASKS!
If you didn't recieve your Mask PM your address to me or call Daniel 760-803-9344 and I will make sure they get to your door step.If you know these guys tell them to chime in and im sure FUNCO can use these in the sand!
<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=800><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x350 and weights 92KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Totalhavek

Nov 14, 2011
Murrieta, CA
UTVcross Modified

UTVcross Stock

UTVsuper Stock

If you didn't recieve your Mask PM your address to me or call Daniel 760-803-9344 and I will make sure they get to your door step.If you know these guys tell them to chime in and im sure FUNCO can use these in the sand!
<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=800><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x350 and weights 92KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
PM Sent and thanks again for the mask. I had a great time racing against all these guys again this year. A special Thank You to Steve at Makin' Trax for setting up my suspension!!! Looking forward to next years race already.:)

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
UTVcross Modified

UTVcross Stock

UTVsuper Stock

You bet we can use them in the sand, Send one our way and I will be sure to get it to Garret ... many thanks

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Notables....
Winner, Funco's Garrett George-fastfast faaaassst fast fast fast fast. Did I mention he was fast?
2nd
Well of course Garrett is fast ... His last name is George !

We finally had to get him off bikes because we have to many pictures of him looking like Kyle

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
Elsinore Gran Prix 2011 My take, although there were a lot of people with different feelings about last minute changes, I thought the track was pretty fun for the utv class. I personally had a great time while driving a box stock Polaris rzr xp900. With a cage and panels, those cars can definitely be run hard straight off the showroom floor. I want to thank SGI-synergy graphics for the awesome door wraps and numbers they cranked out on such a short notice, bnb powder coat Daniel Fernandez for hooking us up with the rzr masks, utv underground for helping out, and everyone that showed up to race, it was a lot of fun. Doug and code I don’t know how we missed you guys..

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Elsinore Gran Prix 2011 My take, although there were a lot of people with different feelings about last minute changes, I thought the track was pretty fun for the utv class. I personally had a great time while driving a box stock Polaris rzr xp900. With a cage and panels, those cars can definitely be run hard straight off the showroom floor. I want to thank SGI-synergy graphics for the awesome door wraps and numbers they cranked out on such a short notice, bnb powder coat Daniel Fernandez for hooking us up with the rzr masks, utv underground for helping out, and everyone that showed up to race, it was a lot of fun. Doug and code I don’t know how we missed you guys..
I agree on the layout, the boys loved it. If you saw my earlier post we had a rather busy day and pretty much missed everybody except the ambulance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000