2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Just playing with imovie on my phone.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vBIsrAFvW6M?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited:

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
It just gets better.

Kyles dad just found out the Dr. that did the surgery to his sons leg wont take their insurance so basically, when you're admitted to the emergency room you have to spot check all that work on you otherwise you are liable for that part of the bill.
Aint insurance great, you pay through the nose for it and it still might not work, wheres the occupy goon squad when you need them...

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I tried the IMOVIE thing with my phone also. This was filmed and edited on my iphone.

See video below

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
The GoPro gets muddy at spots, then clears up alittle bit. Everything was going well, until I laid it on it's side @ 30:12 . I was soo pissed at myself, to be so close to the finish line and do that. All I was thinking, let's get flipped back over and I hope nobody passes us (5 people did LOL). We had a great time and we plan on racing as many Grand Prix style races. We came in 6th out of 12 in our class and 19th over all out of 35 that raced. If I don't see you guys at Ocotillo Wells for New Years, then I'll see you guys at Soboba. Thanks RZ Mask, that's a great product that you have.

[ame="http://youtu.be/QUFE10WNptY"]Lake Elsinore Grand Prix 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
That looks like a high speed race and awsome video. I watch the whole thing and you were ready to drive that thing on it side.Congrats on the finish and next time the passenger needs to clean the camera lense.
There is nothing better then GRAND PRIX RACING in a UTV.

QwkRhino

So Cals Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Whittier
The GoPro gets muddy at spots, then clears up alittle bit. Everything was going well, until I laid it on it's side @ 30:12 . I was soo pissed at myself, to be so close to the finish line and do that. All I was thinking, let's get flipped back over and I hope nobody passes us (5 people did LOL). We had a great time and we plan on racing as many Grand Prix style races. We came in 6th out of 12 in our class and 19th over all out of 35 that raced. If I don't see you guys at Ocotillo Wells for New Years, then I'll see you guys at Soboba. Thanks RZ Mask, that's a great product that you have.

Lake Elsinore Grand Prix 2011 - YouTube
Sweet Video :) too bad you guys rolled :eek: any damage?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000