2011 MASSIMO 400 UTV no Charge Help

BUGGY89

Jul 5, 2016
Can someone please for the life of me help me figure out how to test the charging process on my Massimo 400 UTV. I know there is a regulator and a stator but I cannot find the wires to test them to make sure they are sending volage like they should be. Does someone have a wiring diagram or can you send me a picture of a hand drawn diagram to explain where everything is so I can test the voltages... Any help on this problem is greatly appreciated!!!

thanks,

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I understand you want to test the charging process. What is the actual problem you are trying to solve, battery going dead etc.?

Do you have a multi meter? You could check to see if its charging at the battery. Red to positive Black to Negative I am not sure what the charge is supposed to be on your rig, I am guessing between 14 and 14.5

Fire it up, pull the positive battery cable. If it dies, you probably need to replace the stator.

BUGGY89

Jul 5, 2016
I have a electric fuel pump so as soon as i pull the positive cable it dies... So i need to test it at the regulator or the stator. Yes the battery will charge with a normal charger but after driving it around for a while it dies and battery is dead...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000