2011 Sand Sports Super Show **PICS By UTVUnderground**

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Thanks for the Pics Joey! I wish I could have made it over this year.
looks like there was some really cool Chit and then as always....... there is some stuff that makes you say WTF?????

huh?

Thanks again

looking forward to Expo

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
And BTW. If your Chit is not finished, don't bring it to the biggest off road show in the nation! At very least buy some flat black rattle can for gosh sake. unfinished cars don't belong at this show unless you are advertising a rolling chassis or something. My.02

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Thanks for the Pics Joey! I wish I could have made it over this year.
looks like there was some really cool Chit and then as always....... there is some stuff that makes you say WTF?????

huh?

Thanks again

looking forward to Expo
Why weren't you guys there? Todd's Custom Billet, DFR, TWR (I think that is the name) all from Arizona were there. Wad up...we wanted to see your trick stuff!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
And BTW. If your Chit is not finished, don't bring it to the biggest off road show in the nation! At very least buy some flat black rattle can for gosh sake. unfinished cars don't belong at this show unless you are advertising a rolling chassis or something. My.02
Yes that is just your opinion !!!!!!! Like rattle canning something would make it look better, to me their is something about raw metal. I suppose the buckshot bullet should not have been brought then eh. MY 02 cents

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Not to say there wernt nice cars,but after looking at these pics (very nice coverage by the way. joey) it seems ugly is the new thing.The colors that some of these cars are ...??how do i say this..?ugly covers it.. i guess..,but the work that goes into some of these cars to finish out with eighties colors mixed with rainbow army strips just seems a travisty.Sorry for negitive comments ,but i call it like i see it.!
The red racer truck was not ugly !!! It was so sweeeeet !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000