2011 Soboba GP Head Count...

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
maybe...

I may have someone wanting to let Cody drive his so he can go along for a Sunday ride..;)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
maybe...

I may have someone wanting to let Cody drive his so he can go along for a Sunday ride..;)
Jacob is deffering to UTVUnderground on some of these decisions, I honestly really wouldnt have a problem but lets say Cody wins, are the others in "UTV's" going to have a problem? I want to see Cody take a Sunday ride! lol But I dont want to piss off the competitors. lol I would make a real crappy race organizer! hahah

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Trust me, he wouldnt win...team orders besides, to win first you must finish......have you ever driven a Joyner?...hey, you have no lol smiley....

Joey, sent you a PM

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
Trust me, he wouldnt win...team orders besides, to win first you must finish......have you ever driven a Joyner?...hey, you have no lol smiley....

Joey, sent you a PM

i have. the turbo one was fun but broke it in the first mile.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Jacob is deffering to UTVUnderground on some of these decisions, I honestly really wouldnt have a problem but lets say Cody wins, are the others in "UTV's" going to have a problem? I want to see Cody take a Sunday ride! lol But I dont want to piss off the competitors. lol I would make a real crappy race organizer! hahah

We did classify the Joyner as a UTV in all of the testing we did for the magazines. They are on a somewhat similar platform. I think they should be able to race it and if they finish they should get an award just for that! I remember when we would test units Joyner would bring trailers full to make sure we had at least one that would work... I guess that's why they are out of business now.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Just found out my frt diff is blown so I am probably not gonna make it.

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Hans! You only need Rear Wheel Drive!! haha. Thats all i have!

G-

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Here's some race info update from the underground:
1.Yes, they will supply transponders so #'s are not needed.
2.Pack as many people in 1 car for $15 for the weekend and camp or just stay for the day.
3.Cost to enter:$ 50.00 for the pit challenge.$50.00 for the UTV LONG JUMP.

See you guys there on FRI..

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
The 699 Teryx just got tuned up and will be there, with my son Noah driving our RZR. Should be a great time!
Is that right that we'll be racing 2 hrs. - will they have pits in case you need to refuel?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000