Polaris 2012 900 xp 4

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
HEY...what about me......jeez the one that gave you the turbo inspiration, i still have one of those old pieces of crap...:D....sorry jim....

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Me got xp too ;-(

congrats Baby ;-)

What type of tires you got, I got one that keep on leaking ;-(

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I figured you would be getting a turbo soon. Especially after you came back from the ride in Jawbone with a big grin.
Lol it was amazing I just could not get over the ride. I figured I would have had to put a lot of money in to my old one to try to get close. Cant wait to go out to Glamis

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Lol it was amazing I just could not get over the ride. I figured I would have had to put a lot of money in to my old one to try to get close. Cant wait to go out to Glamis
When is the first Glamis trip in the turbo? I am not sure if you have been shopping for paddle tires yet, but be prepared for some serious sticker shock!

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
When is the first Glamis trip in the turbo? I am not sure if you have been shopping for paddle tires yet, but be prepared for some serious sticker shock!
We are going up new years. I am going to just run stock tires and air them down for now hopefully will get them next year at the sand show

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000