Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 UTVUnderground BUILD & Long Term Review

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
ok ok ok ok.... First let me say that I have lagged hard on keeping this thread up to date. This build has taken much longer than I expected but it is finally coming to a close. I was actually able to get it dirty this past weekend at the Endless Summer UTV Party. For coming strait out of the box this thing was amazing!

I need to play with ride height a little bit but I think the FOX shocks are pretty darn close. Seats were perfect!! Funco suspension is smooth as can be! OMF wheels look fantastic! I LOVE THIS BUILD!

So here are some pics and description of things that have been done. I will get more detail shots of the interior but I didn't have the right lens with me.

Overall the T4 is a ton of fun. The family fit perfectly and my wife loved riding in and driving it. The kids had plenty of room in the custom bench that BEARD seats built. I LOVE the cage and roof rack that Magnum Offroad built. They did a fantastic job making it look sleek which has been a failure in many of the T4's built out there. I do need to get the roof aluminum skinned as it vibrates like a mofo!

Wired For Sound in Temecula, CA has been working with me to get this bad boy all wired up correctly. I don't have the patience to do the wiring properly so I call on the experts at WFS. They installed my PCI Bluetooth Intercom and Race Radio in a easy to reach location for the driver. I hate being harnessed in and not being able to control my own communications. The PCI Bluetooth is fantastic. It allows me to listen to music wirelessly and take calls while on the trail directly through my helmet or headsets. WFS even took it the extra mile and wired the communications into the kick ass SSV WORKS Stereo System. So while I am out on the trail or at a race I can listen to music outside of the machine all while maintaining sound from the race radio via the stereo speakers. This stereo SLAMS! I will get some more detail pics soon for it. I will never not have a stereo in a play UTV ever again! SSV is the way to go!!

I won't go into the lighting too much since they aren't wired but I know these Rigid Industries lights are going to ROCK!!!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
wow that came out looking badass. I love the roof rack and wheels. I have been resisting on building my T4 cage since i promised the wife i would not modify this one like i have done in the past to my other sxs's. But looking at yours i really want to tear into mine.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I can't tell you how awesome this platform is. Its so strong and well built, now with these mods I just love it even more! It really is the ultimate family trail rig. tons of room for adults and kids. I feel like I am driving a mini jeep or something. lol I love it and can't wait to do more to it!

Still have to do a front bumper and put my WARN Xt90 winch on as well as another Rigid SR LED light bar. Gonna do a full graphics wrap from ProLineWraps.com. Need to wire all the lights. and build an aluminum piece to go in the rear fenderwell to keep the dust out from the backseat area. Since adding the bed lift kit and the big bench seat I need a shroud to replace the stock piece.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000