2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Radios

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

For the second year in a row UTVUnderground.com is heading to Jacksonville, TX to participate in the High Lifter Mud Nationals event! This time we will be there on special assignment doing some awesome photo and video work with our media partners at Mad Media.

Stay tuned here and on our facebook pages for all the glory, carnage, mud, and fun! Mud Nationals is more than an event or race, its a lifestyle and a crazy one at that!

We want to thank our coverage sponsors Black Rhino Performance - Black Rhino Performance and Rugged Radios: Headsets, Intercoms, 2-Way Racing Radios and Communication for Motorcycles, Offroad, Circle Track, Drag Racing, NASCAR, Police, and more... for helping us bring all the event coverage back to all of you here at UTVUnderground!!

Facebook: UTVUnderground.com - Website - Valley Center, CA | Facebook
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/UTVUnderground

please visit: Black Rhino Performance - Black Rhino Performance
Please Visit: Rugged Radios: Headsets, Intercoms, 2-Way Racing Radios and Communication for Motorcycles, Offroad, Circle Track, Drag Racing, NASCAR, Police, and more...
Please Visit: Mad Media
Please Visit: Welcome to High Lifter's ATV Mud Nationals!

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad

My friend lives 10 miles from there and would love to see this event. I just hit him up on Facebook.

rottenrzr

Oct 26, 2011
east coast
Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad

Estimated 15K people to come through Mud Nats this year!! Thats one of, if not the largest ATV/UTV rallys! Wait till you see some of these pics!

man I got to make it out there one year but i'm not a fan of mud......or its clean up lol

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

The rain is coming down and getting the course prepped as I type.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We are having a blast here at Mud Nationals. The rain is on and off but thy is not deterring people from riding, not here! Bet part is no dust!

Polaris dialed us in with a couple UTVs to use for the weekend. Didn't take us long to get these brand new showroom floor units buried in the mud!

I even saw a guy running around in a www.BlackRhinoPerformance.com shirt!

Here are a couple pics from today's show and shine contest and sound competition.

Attachments

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

Joey,
looks like your not ready to cross over a swamp? JEANS hmmm.

The best thing about the single seat RZR rock crawler is that its powered by MONSTER ENERGY!

bigbubba

Jan 24, 2012

Some good looking rides out there. Bet It will be getting crowded starting tonight.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000