2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Radios

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad

We need to see the talent out there. Where are the muddy hooters?

Sorry, I just had to ask.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Re: 2012 Mud Nationals LIVE Coverage by UTVUnderground.com - Black Rhino & Rugged Rad

Do you guys remember our video from last year??

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vY5ngUjoxMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

we will try steve... hard thing is, there is no where to hang em! lol

Here are some pics from the EPI Endurance Challenge today. Only one RZR went and he broke a few yards from the finish. I think he lost a belt.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Mud Nationals is always a blast. we met some really cool new people who hopefully will join in the site here and share their experiences. I know most of us out west don't understand this style of riding or the lifestyle in general but when you come and experience it you see that they are just all about having fun. They are not afraid to use their machines, and most of them has as much, if not more money tied up in their UTV's as we do when building dune or desert machines.

I will write my full story on the trip in a day or so. But right away I want to thank Rugged Radios: Headsets, Intercoms, 2-Way Racing Radios and Communication for Motorcycles, Offroad, Circle Track, Drag Racing, NASCAR, Police, and more... and Black Rhino Performance - Black Rhino Performance for sponsoring the coverage, pics, and helping us bring the stories back here to you! We also want to thank Polaris Industries for supplying us with 2 brand new UTVs to use for the weekend! Of course we want to thank the good people at High Lifter for giving us the VIP treatment and making sure we were all taken care of. Thank you to Josh Martelli, Rich Ewing, and Conrad Magnusson of Mad Media for making the trip with me. Its gonna be a little while but wait till you see what we are cooking up!

Lastly, thank you to all the great people in Texas who participated in our photo-shoots and video shoots! We can't wait to make ya'll famous!!

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010

cant wait.x2

Pahrump

PINK
Jul 17, 2009
Beaumont TX

Was great to see yall out there again Joey!!!!!

We won both the loudness and crowd favorite as far as I know in the stereo contest this year....so pretty happy about that..even though the RZR had thrown a rod through the case lol

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

We lined up a photo / video shoot with our friends from S3 Powersports and PRO ARMOR! They brought a few of their bad ass UTV's! So much fun as we paraded down the High Line to the popular ride and party spot known as the SAND PIT!!

Dustin (driver) from S3 and Andy from Pro Armor getting DEEP!

Andy lookin like a local! hahahaha

Always reppin for our boys at 4130!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The Sand Pit goes OFF all day and all night! When the sun sets, the party begins and PARTY is something these boys and girls know how to do. Half the pics we took we could never share! lol Use your imagination.....

Rich from Mad Media was out with us to capture all the weekends action on video!

Josh Martelli of Mad Media and I were having some fun taking in all the chaos!

Conrad from Mad Media (left) and Andy of Pro Armor got up with one of the makeshift DJ booths to get the high level perspective of the party scene

This is how college kids from LA and TX spend their spring breaks!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

On our last day we hooked up with some new friends from LA for a video / photo shoot who called themselves the SWEAT SHOP, they are MMA guys. They built all their own machines in their garages and were not afraid to use them!!

Duner Dave

Mar 30, 2012
SoCal--Orange County

Wow Joey, that was what I was looking for. That was some awesome Mudding out there in Texas. Thanks Man.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Pro Armor does it again from Mud Nationals!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cUYmBp6LUig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000