Overall Vehicle Size (LxWxH) 134.4" x 64" x 77"

plain one is 17,999 retail

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
let us know how it turns compared to the reg XP9
Turns amazingly smooth! The EPS is the ticket! I am stoked to see them introduce it on the new LE XP900 2 seat model as well.

The real question is- is it worth $19,000? It seems like price gouging to have it priced $3700 over a regular RZR4 LE.
Only you can decide that. But I will tell you, the Electronic Power Steering (EPS) definitely adds value. After driving this, the Wildcat, and our Teryx4 with EPS, I don't ever want a UTV without it!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
good question... Doesn't really feel longer, it just feels different. Its a completely different machine in every way, shape, and form. The T4 is a real over achiever in the Dunes, especially with those 14" wheels and 27" STI V-Roll paddles at 7lbs. But to compare the T4 in stock form with a set of paddles in the dunes isn't even fair when the XP-4 has more wheelbase, way more suspension, and quite a bit more power. Couple that with a lower center of gravity and its really different.

With that said, both machines have strong positives! I love the T4, and will bring it to the dunes more. Once it has the Funco +6 LT kit and FOX Shox its going to be a lot more comparable!

affliction

Oct 22, 2009
Did you find that the XP-4 was tuned a little stronger to compensate for weight. Also how does the XP-4 Handle the woops down olds vs the XP-2. Did you notice the wheelbase made for a much smoother ride or not a huge difference. As far as 4 seaters go for Ocotillo & Glamis riding you think a T4 LT or XP would be the better route? Either way not a bad way to spend a tuesday Joey D.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Did you find that the XP-4 was tuned a little stronger to compensate for weight. Also how does the XP-4 Handle the woops down olds vs the XP-2. Did you notice the wheelbase made for a much smoother ride or not a huge difference. As far as 4 seaters go for Ocotillo & Glamis riding you think a T4 LT or XP would be the better route? Either way not a bad way to spend a tuesday Joey D.
Well again, I can't make that decision because everyone is going to have a different opinion and until I run the T4 in the sand with a LT I can't give an honest opinion.

I have also never driven the XP900 2 seater through the whoops at olds but I can promise you the XP-4 does much better due to the wheel base. as for the whoops at olds... Video never does it justice. I was hitting those 2-3ft whoops at 65-70mph and as you can see the car stayed as level as you would ever want. It was a pillow when jumping it as well!

The XP-4 I believe, is clutched a little different, and it does feel a little more snappy to me then the 2 seater did. Many agreed with that. It definitely pulls really strong.

I look forward to getting with Walker Evans and doing a little more tuning on the XP-4. Rear shocks are really close to the exhaust and generate a lot of heat. With the compression cranked all the way in and one click out they seemed to fade after about 20-30 min of hard riding. Pretty normal. But I think I want a little more valving. They felt a bit soft for my liking.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
a couple teasers from Glamis today!! yeah, they shred!

Thats unreal... box stock performance.... video is sweet. Who would have thought a couple years ago the SXS industry would be here? Thx for the new wallpaper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000