2012 Soboba GP - The MOVIE by Pro Armor & UTVUnderground.com

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GIGCSFVn9u8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

HUGE Shoutout to Bradley Lindseth of Pro Armor for knocking out this SICK short film with UTVUnderground. We had a ton of fun running around that weekend capturing all the action for us to now enjoy forever. Brad worked for HOURS on producing this piece to commemorate the weekend. We hope you enjoy the spot!

PRO ARMOR | ATV ACCESSORIES | UTV ACCESSORIES | UTV PARTS | SIDE BY SIDE ACCESSORIES | RZR DOORS | UTV DOORS
UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts
Home Page

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Brad I had no idea you were taking it to this level, holy HD! Video is awesome pro armor rocks!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Really nice job on the video, but I thought Lasher won...WTF?

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
That was truly awesome, if that does not make you wanna drop the hammer I dont know what will:D

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Excellent video Brad!!! It was fun times and good racing. I liked my spot at UTV-7 (2.1) I got to see a lot of racing that other folks missed in that upper canyon. I can't wait for next year.

Unfortunately my son Chris and I won't be able to be track volunteers, we'll be in the race!!!:eek:

BTW, it was nice meeting you and Joey at our little La Familia soiree Saturday. Why don't you and Joey join us Presidents Day at drop 31? Come ride the Lil' Rubicon!

Rocketman...

Pro Armor [Brad]

Media & Graphics
Nov 21, 2011
Norco, CA.
www.proarmor.com
Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed the video. This was my first event coverage of UTV since I have been sucked into the scene. I have been making films for a long time following off road race teams but this was by far one of the most fun days I have had in a long time. Expect a lot more from Pro Armor & UTV Underground in 2012. It was great meeting all the racers, la familia and everyone else out there enjoying the race. I can't wait till next year. Thanks Joey D for picking Pro Armor and Myself to help cover this awesome event. The only problem I have with next year is I might want to Race!!!! :D

Pro Armor

SxS/UTV & ATV Accessories - UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Inland Empire
www.proarmor.com
Hey Brad, In between editing videos and being a Rock Star can you fix my signature so I don't have the white box around the Shield.

Seriously, great job to everyone. Thank you JD for letting us be part of this awesome event and video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000