2012 Soboba GP - The MOVIE by Pro Armor & UTVUnderground.com

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Seriously. That was well done Brad. Come to KOH! Everyone will have a ton of in car and co-driver footage for you!

QwkRhino

So Cals Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Whittier
Great video loved how RJ waved at every guy he passed bumped or flipped :p and how I was leading my pack in every shot I was in. :D

HTC Thunderbolt

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Brad....... The Steven Spielberg of UTV video's killed it. I can really appreciate what brad can do with a DSLR.

Brad Spielberg and Joey "one take" De Niro partnered up to create this epic thriller. The massive jumps, mud, wrecks and high speed action left me sitting on the edge of my seat. The editing alone is top level just like everything Brad has created.

Soboba 2013 is sure to only get bigger and better. Make sure to show your support for this race by sending letters to Soboba. UTVUnderground.com will be there to roll out the mud carpet..

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Brad....... The Steven Spielberg of UTV video's killed it. I can really appreciate what brad can do with a DSLR.

Brad Spielberg and Joey "one take" De Niro partnered up to create this epic thriller. The massive jumps, mud, wrecks and high speed action left me sitting on the edge of my seat. The editing alone is top level just like everything Brad has created.

Soboba 2013 is sure to only get bigger and better. Make sure to show your support for this race by sending letters to Soboba. UTVUnderground.com will be there to roll out the mud carpet..

No!!!! Rusty, no MUD!!! All that water sucked!!! At Glen Helen mother nature took her course, and there wasn't a choice. But man was that infield at Soboba a mess!!! :eek:

I'd rather have the dust than the mud. Our car must've gained 50lbs that trip!!!

Rocketman...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000