Arctic Cat 2012 UTVUnderground Arctic Cat Wildcat LONG TERM REVIEW

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We are getting back on our build here. Here's the latest...

We took our Wildcat to the boys at IMG Motorsports in Lake Elsinore, CA to have our new MUZZYS Performance dual exhaust system installed. Muzzys sent us their top of the line system equipped with black teflon coated cans and chrome tips. The guys at IMG tackled the install and said that it went on with ease. Like anything the first go around is a bit tricky but they said now they could install these like nothin'! First thing I notice is how well the exhaust compliments the rear of the machine. It also looks as if we will clear our rear links at full bump. Our stock exhaust took some hits so this is a plus. Finally when firing the Wildcat.... OH MAN! It sounds like a Harley, like a fire breathing V-Twin should sound!

In all we are pumped on this new exhaust, I can't wait to drive it but first it needs some SEATS!

Thats right, the Wildcat is on its way to BEARD Seats so we wil have to wait just a little longer to put it back in the dirt!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks, I have been a little slow on my long term review posts, especially my T4 build but now that I got the new site just about dialed I can focus back in on the stuff I love doing! I am picking up the Kitty from BEARD tomorrow. It now has a new set of seats, bimini top, and I think they put a new steering wheel in it too!? Pretty excited to see it and then mount it up with the new wheels and tires! I might even meet up with the SXSPerformance posse on Saturday and test it all out!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Looking good. Are they wide enough for big boys? I sat in some twisted stitch seats in a WC today and they werea little tight, i also did not like the added seat heigth from the aftermarket seats.

Now you need to try out the four WCD kits. Speedwerx, Muzzy, STM, AirDam.

I am really trying not to buy a first year production unit but you sure are not helping by posting up pics and reviews of how well its doing.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Looking good. Are they wide enough for big boys? I sat in some twisted stitch seats in a WC today and they werea little tight, i also did not like the added seat heigth from the aftermarket seats.

Now you need to try out the four WCD kits. Speedwerx, Muzzy, STM, AirDam.

I am really trying not to buy a first year production unit but you sure are not helping by posting up pics and reviews of how well its doing.
I have Beards (same as these, just no naughahyde) and weigh in at 225, they fit great and Joey is right about the comfort. Once you sit in these, you won't want OEM ever again.

I agree about the wet clutch deletes. There is alot of hp lost through the OEM setup, I'm hoping that one of these kits will bring it back.... I'll volunteer mine for a test kit... :D

2013 Units are on order and will be arriving at the dealership soon. The new red limited models will be pretty cool, got one for a demo unit. Joey, time for you to come ride out here, take a run up to Black Bear Pass, Imogene Pass, Engineer Pass and see how these do in the high mountains...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000