Jan 21, 2010
OC
Pro football = 'huh gaaaaaaaaaay.'

....carry on!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Another waste of a season for my Cardinals.... how about some NCAA football then

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I hate the cowboys, who the hell made them America's team? Most college games are not competitive and until they start having playoffs it a popularity contest.Go Redskins.

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
c'mon guys really (from off road guys)........pro sports??? The pinnacle of overpaid, overhyped, over-full of themselves.

There remains only one football game that truly matters and represents what sport is all about.......

Joey.....as the ring leader of this thread you get the C'mon Man....

Reactions: 1 person

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Isnt this a UTV Forum???? GTF outta herewith football nonsence......Ive seen enough about iton facebook already
Hey now Sparky...I didn't start this football goof thread. Just propagated it. Hate on brotha Joey 'FIREBALL' D!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
There remains only one football game that truly matters and represents what sport is all about........
You're talking about hacky-sak, right????? Cause if you're talking about a sport that fakes falls and injuries so the other team can get a "card" then you get the ultimate, c'mon man!!!!! I have respect for any athlete that gets to the professional level, a lot of hard work they put in to reach the highest levels, but like many have said, this is the underground, lets get back to talking motor swaps, beating on other brands, and planning trips :)

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
So as to ensure the record is set straight, and the c'mon man thrown at me is retracted allow me to clarify:

My reference was to Army/Navy.

Combatants for 1 day, Brothers in arms thereafter...

Go Navy............Beat Army

Hacky what?

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Isnt this a UTV Forum???? GTF outta herewith football nonsence......Ive seen enough about iton facebook already
Football ... I would rather go out in the Shop and sweep the floor before watching that dookie. I don't even Know any of there names in the sport other than the ones you see on the news getting Arrested cause there 2 bit Thugs. But what ever .. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
GO SAINTS. saints are not cheaters this year. new defense. coach is back. raiders suck, steelers suck. san diego used to be my back up team but they remind me of the raiders and kc too much. kc will step up this year as will the cowboys. but my family lives in lousisana so im a 20 year fan of the saints. when they won the superbowl i was in my garage watching, putting tires, plastics on a suzuki 400 that i blew the engine on riding to slash x after the superbowl. san diego did look good last night for a bit. im just so sick of the steelers band wagoners here at work. steelers are done.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Oh no Mr Bill, dont tell me you even went there! I know you watched your team last night, what the hell happen there? If I was you I would delete this thread right now before you start crying, last thing we want on here is to see our big pasta eating, cheese burger chasing leader cry like a girl! See sig below.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000