2014 RZR XP 1000 "Silver Bullet 2 " NOW FOR SALE!!!

2014 RZR XP 1000 "Silver Bullet 2" JUST ARRIVED!!!

The original RZR XP 1000 "Silver Bullet" was one of Bert's most popular build styles ever and is now back and better than ever! Introducing the 2014 RZR XP 1000 "Silver Bullet 2"!!! This build has everything you loved from the first build - the gun metal matching color and glossy black roll cage and of course its extremely aggressive look! The first "Silver Bullet" was so popular and had so much demand we had to bring it back for you a second time!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE ON THIS BUILD!!!

CALL (626) 974-6600 For More Or visit BERTSUTV.COM

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I don't get why you guys think that is so expensive. The car is 22.5 otd stock. Its got a cage for 2k wheels and tires for 1k seats for 800 a light bar for maybe 800 some doors for 800 and a bunch of misc accs. Whips switches wiring and labor. I'm sure they'll sell It OTD for that price even tho its not an OTD price

merha82

merha
Apr 15, 2012
Colorado
I don't get why you guys think that is so expensive. The car is 22.5 otd stock. Its got a cage for 2k wheels and tires for 1k seats for 800 a light bar for maybe 800 some doors for 800 and a bunch of misc accs. Whips switches wiring and labor. I'm sure they'll sell It OTD for that price even tho its not an OTD price
Berts isn't paying the taxes on that purchase, and with the volume they are moving its likely they are snagging two seaters for a good deal. So lets 19.5K for that new….. you think there is 10K worth of product/labor on this thing. I own two businesses and understand the term profit very well…… and where are all the stock parts? Grant it they have more overhead outside of just parts/labor such as salesmen, book keepers, secretaries that have to do with the inflated price, but believe me that is a highly inflated price. But being a business owner I say good on em if they're selling!!

cek

Yakima my Yakima - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
Lol. It's been edited. They had one two many 2's in it before, it was 229k. I was just joking when I saw it.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Berts isn't paying the taxes on that purchase, and with the volume they are moving its likely they are snagging two seaters for a good deal. So lets 19.5K for that new….. you think there is 10K worth of product/labor on this thing. I own two businesses and understand the term profit very well…… and where are all the stock parts? Grant it they have more overhead outside of just parts/labor such as salesmen, book keepers, secretaries that have to do with the inflated price, but believe me that is a highly inflated price. But being a business owner I say good on em if they're selling!!
I'm sure they arent firm on that price. You walk in and offer 26k they'll take it and run. Do you post your ish on craigslist for the price you want or a tad higher than what you want?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
yep, berts and art are good people. they sold a T4 awhile back for less than what i would of have to paid to build it. it was named "red desert" had LTI cage and bumper. seats, belts, whips, lights ect. top notch.

cek

Yakima my Yakima - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
It was a joke. The price was misprinted. Thats where the TT comment was made. They do a good job at a fair price. I think we all know that. The price used to be 229k

Sorry for making a mistake on the car the first time we posted it. Lol. We do sell many side x sides at the shop. Many custom and many stock. We do our best to provide customers cool cars and cool parts to look at and possibly purchase. If someone feels a custom car is too expensive, it is ok not to buy it. It is not for everyone. Some of these cars take us 8-12 weeks or more to have built. That's why we sell stock cars as well. We appreciate all the business. Hope everyone has a great holiday season. Hope to see you in the dunes.
Art Wood
Bert's Mega Mall

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
yep, berts and art are good people. they sold a T4 awhile back for less than what i would of have to paid to build it. it was named "red desert" had LTI cage and bumper. seats, belts, whips, lights ect. top notch.
this is the one i talked about. no way could you build one cheaper than berts sold it. very top notch. fair price. i love all the products that come out of berts utv. and for the higher end rigs. yes you get what you pay for. higher price=nicer,faster, agressive looking rig. if i could i would have a T4 for the family, and a one-off custom xp1000 built by berts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000