2014 WORCS Schedule Announced! Details..

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
"I am grabbing WORCS by bars and pining it. Running my first full year and dishing out smiles all season.

I made a few changes so please take the time to look over this whole email blast. I have challenge for you with a kicker. If you bring a new rider to WORCS or an old WORCS racer back I will make their entry half price and your entry half price. I am going crazy up in here. See the coupon below and no you don't have to bring it with you.

I also want to thank all of our current sponsors that make it happen and welcome a new one to the family. Humboldt Racing (http://www.humboldtmotorsports.com/) is a fabrication shop that builds top of the line race rigs. They will be on hand will full fabrication support for all teams." Tim Shelman Director of Operations.

• 7 of the 9 rounds count towards Amateur championships
  • 8 of the 9 rounds count towards Pro Am, Pro 2 and Pro 2 Lights championships
  • 9 of the 9 rounds count towards all Pro Championships.
  • WORCS kids will be handled by Casey Walrath for the 5 year and we are lucky to have her.
  • All Pro classes will race a bonus round for money only Saturday night at Rnd 7 as WORCS Cross returns in front of the crowd.
  • The TBA round 5 is now filled with Ridgecrest Fairgrounds in Ridgecrest, Ca. This is a fun venue that will be exciting.
  • I am updating the WORCS web site. I am integrating it back into one site. One site will offer everything to you. We are one program and one family, hence one site.
  • Youth SXS classes have been added with a 200cc limit. They will race after the Pro ATV race just before the SXS Ultimate Moto Race.
  • SXS will have one more race class in the weekend call SXS Ulitmate Moto on Sunday after the Youth SXS Race. This will be for a completely new championship. It will be the same class structure in a single moto format of 5-7 laps. On the motorcross track only.
  • This may be the last time we can ever go to Crazy Horse in Lake Havasu. Their state property lease is up so we want to make this one incredible.
  • Buffalo Bills will get a whole new motocross area. It will be old school style that is fun and flowing.
  • Rnd 4 at Sand Hollow State Park. The BLM has granted us permission to groom the track flat. Secondly we have 3 separate courses for the classes this next year. This will allow for smooth courses so we can enjoy the views.
  • Pro payouts will be $1000 for 1st, $600 for 2nd and $400 for 3rd.
  • Women's Pro will be $500 plus 100% payback.
  • Last but not least. The first event Saturday morning will now be at 8am instead of 7:30. I just can't get up the early....

Rnd Date Track City State
1 Jan 17-19 Honolulu Hills Taft Ca
2 Feb 7-9 Buffalo Bills Primm NV
3 March 14-16 Crazy Horse Lake Havasu AZ
4 April 11-13 Sand Hollow St George UT
5 May 9-11 Ridge Crest Fairgrounds Ridgecrest Ca
6 July 11-13 Pala Mx Pala Ca
7 Aug 1-3 Straddeline OHV McCleary Wa
8 Sept 12-14 Glen Helen Raceway Devore Ut
9 Oct 17-19 Buffalo Bills Primm Nv

Members online

Forum statistics