2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
With all the Mad Media Pre Mint 400 hype, it sure looks like race day coverage was a dud. From what I read Race day tracking did not work well, internet talk seemed almost non existen on here and RCD. Even today, I have no idea who finished, who broke in all the classes, except for a few TT's.

Blue Coyote

Jul 31, 2009
Eugene OR
www.NWOffroad.net
With all the Mad Media Pre Mint 400 hype, it sure looks like race day coverage was a dud. From what I read Race day tracking did not work well, internet talk seemed almost non existen on here and RCD. Even today, I have no idea who finished, who broke in all the classes, except for a few TT's.
Agreed - it did seem unusually quiet around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
No money is made after the first green flag drops
Agreed - it did seem unusually quiet around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
No money is made after the first green flag drops
There could be. Look at KOTH. A big part of the KOTH success has been their race coverage. Dave Cole has brought more sponsors in because of the online coverage. The on site spectator attendance has probably doubled in the past few years. I would bet much of that is because of people seeing it online and wanting to go see it in person. I personally know of two people who knew nothing about Rock Racing or KOTH until watching it online. This year they both went.

I was not at KOTH this year, but people I know who were said it was bigger then last year. I bet KOTH had more spectators then the Mint did, and KOTH spectators are there for days, not hours.

I know MM has some sort of TV deal for the Mint. I'm going to assume they feel it's more profitable or cost efficient to do that vs online. But I would bet the people watching the Mint on TV are the same that watch online or in person. And even though we already know the results, we will still watch it on TV, 3 months from now. So why not double dip and get the live viewers and the 3 month later veiwers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000