2020 ArcticCat Wildcat Trail XT or 2020 Polaris RZR 900?

jonathan101514119

Jul 21, 2020
Gettysburg, PA
I can't decide between the two as the Wildcat looks like it offers more features for money but the RZR seems to have more aftermarket support and it's Polaris for what that's worth. The seem like they will be about $1500-$2000 difference in price with the Polaris being more expensive. Which would you get for a first SxS?

Jgry

Aug 15, 2020
Go and sit in all side by sides you are interested in. For me I felt most comfortable in a RZR. I bought a 900 EPS that was a lease return for around $10500 with only 300 miles on it. Love the RZR and am looking at a 1000XP For my next machine.

jonathan101514119

Jul 21, 2020
Gettysburg, PA
Before I asked this question, I test rode a Wildcat. It seemed like a great machine for the 5 minutes I was in it. However, I couldn't get the dealer to call me back so I could literally hand them a check for the machine. This was a little scary since there aren't many Arctic Cat/Textron dealers around my area should I have any warranty issues. If they couldn't be bothered to take my check on probably one of the easiest sales they could ever hope for, then I could only assume it would be much worse for anything/everything else.

I found a Polaris dealer about the same distance away, went down to see what they had. He had one bare bones RZR 900 Trail left on the showroom floor and didn't expect to get any stock in until at least September. I told him I wanted it and would be back in the morning to pick it up since they were closing and I didn't have a trailer with me. When I got there the next morning, shortly after they opened, the paperwork was already done and I was in and out in less than 20 mins.

I've got 3 weekends worth of rides under my belt now and I love the RZR! It feels every bit as fast as the Wildcat and I've got a little more ground clearance which has come in very handy more than a few times. Hopefully I never have any warranty issues but if I do, I feel confident the Polaris dealer I bought it from will do everything they can to help me out.

shockergeek1

Mar 21, 2021
Personally I would go with the RZR.
Couple of the guys I ride with have had wildcats and they got rid of them in less then 6 months. They didn't like how they rode, the power, build quality etc.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000