2nd Annual UTVUG Ocotillo Wells Trip

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder

(More pics later in the thread! Thanks to all who attended!)​

Since "Big Pasta" has been lagging putting together the next Underground Ocotillo Wells trip I thought that I would press the issue to get him moving!

Let's get a date together now so as many people as possible can attend.

Post your suggestions!!! I know Joey mentioned mid-late April.

Last edited by a moderator:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I was wondering if this trip was going to go down again...I'm in unless something comes up wish I'm going to try to make sure it doesn't ! So the weekend of the 17th or the 24th, either one sounds gd so far !!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Oh no cliffs for me! hahaha

I am thinking it has to be the first weekend in May guys. End of April is tough as Rusty and I have to travel to AZ for Lucas Oil and then the next weekend is the BITD SS300. I will confirm the dates, lets keep dialogue going.

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Damn. Second year in a row I'm going to miss it. Either weekend i'm booked.

Bachelor Party then the silver state 300.

One of these years:eek:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
What about beginnin of April ? Kinda sucks to be out there when its hot and really sucks for those mid day runs !

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
I;m in for the 1st and 2nd of MAy, I actually have those days off.:cool: or if it is April I say the weekend of the 17th and 18th

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Well I am down for any weekend in April or May! I dont know if you guys are big boxing fans but Saturday May 1 Mayweather and Mosley have their BIG fight. Kick his ass Sugar-Shane!! Would like to see it but if I have to choose, we are going riding! :cool:

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Sounds like a good trip. I've never been there so this would be a good group of peeps to show me around. May works better for me but whatever.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Looks like good times. count us in if around 1st part of May. Need to keep UTV ready for SS300. So if after that WE ARE IN :D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
dude..I am running out of dates...looks like i am going to Moab on May 12-16th...Has to be first weekend of May. I will firm it up this weekend so we can start planning
Moab sounds like fun!!!! I love being about an hour from county line....set the date. If its warm the ac works great!!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Sound like most everyone will be able to attend on the first weekend of May??

Last edited:

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
dude..I am running out of dates...looks like i am going to Moab on May 12-16th...Has to be first weekend of May. I will firm it up this weekend so we can start planning
Thats the same weekend as BITD Bluewater race. 12-16 May

So any update 1st week of May ?????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000