2nd Annual UTVUG Ocotillo Wells Trip

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Have fun guys.....I haven't had time to get my rhino up and going to my standards so unfort I'm sittin out this year !

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I am pullin a "noshojoey" ...sorry been so busy with work rides need tlc and the wifes b-day is this weekend....

StrRacerX

Mar 12, 2010
san diego, ca
was there for a day, since i wasnt driving i was at the mercy of my friends, they wanted to stay around the sand hill. i did see you guys driving by.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
What a good trip we had even if for the day. We drove for 11 hr's
took the RZR4 with us since the new set up done by HCR Racing. with Sommers Bro's, and King Shocks. I just can not belive how this thing preforms with no engine mods yet.
Putting the Pit bulls on her now to go do some more testing with the RZR4.
Thanks UTVUndergorund for showing us some of your backyard, and to meet some of the peeps we talk to online

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks to everyone who came out...bummed we had so much wind in the evenings so no night riding but it was great to see and hang with all of you!!! Next year we will do it early in the season and make it a longer trip. Thanks for the pics dan!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Thanks to everyone who came out...bummed we had so much wind in the evenings so no night riding but it was great to see and hang with all of you!!! Next year we will do it early in the season and make it a longer trip. Thanks for the pics dan!
Glad to hear you guys had a good tyme. Suck to hear the wind killed the night ride! Those are the best! :mad: Hope to cee yall on the next group trip!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I was bummed we could only stay for a while. Brad and i had a great time meeting new peeps and cruzzin Ocotillo Underground Style. One thing we learned was you have to have a Flag on Quads and Three wheelers, not UTVs or Bikes or buggys and that they give a 20 min field sobriety test even at 10 am. Cool pics Dan !. There were some cool machines and ideas on this ride too. Nice to able to put some faces with the names, althoe i have CRS sindrum so i wont rember next time. Thanks for the invite Underground , I'm looking forward for the next run !!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I think the 3rd annual UTVunderground TRIP will be in Johnson Valley,CA @ KING OF THE HAMMERS! This is the one you dont want to miss!

Thanks to FATOGRAPHY for the PHOTOS!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I was bummed we could only stay for a while. Brad and i had a great time meeting new peeps and cruzzin Ocotillo Underground Style. One thing we learned was you have to have a Flag on Quads and Three wheelers, not UTVs or Bikes or buggys and that they give a 20 min field sobriety test even at 10 am. Cool pics Dan !. There were some cool machines and ideas on this ride too. Nice to able to put some faces with the names, althoe i have CRS sindrum so i wont rember next time. Thanks for the invite Underground , I'm looking forward for the next run !!!

Thanks for coming out Steve!

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
I think the 3rd annual UTVunderground TRIP will be in Johnson Valley,CA @ KING OF THE HAMMERS! This is the one you dont want to miss!

Thanks to FATOGRAPHY for the PHOTOS!
X2, ya those coppers sure were funny.... got a little sketchy had to call back up hahhaaha :eek:
KING of HAMMERS FOR SURE GOOD RIDING THERE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000