39 YEARS AGO TODAY

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Congratulations Ronnie and Jenne! I have ten more years to catch you.

We celbrated 29 on May 1st, and it only seems like yesterday..... damn I'm getting old...

Now take her out and treat her right!!!! You know she's had to put up with your crap for all those years, she deserves the best!!! :D

(Just kidding)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I'll say Jeff, and I wish more people would make the commitment. Has it been all rosy and peachy keen? No, but that's what makes a relationship strong, is the ability to weather the tough times, and never lose sight of how much you love each other. There is no greater satisfaction for me, than to have shared all the great things my wife Victoria and I have accomplished together!

Conrats to you too, and do what I told Ronnie to do, she deserves it..... LOL!!!

Reactions: 1 person

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Congratulations Ronnie and Jenne! I have ten more years to catch you.

We celbrated 29 on May 1st, and it only seems like yesterday..... damn I'm getting old...

Now take her out and treat her right!!!! You know she's had to put up with your crap for all those years, she deserves the best!!! :D

(Just kidding)
YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH & CONGRATS TO YOU & YOUR WIFE FOR 29 YEARS. THANKS.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Congrats, DD.
That is a helluva accomplishment in today's world.
Cindy and I celebrate 31 in a couple of weeks, but we have been together since high school, so that makes 35.
It is an awesome feeling.
YES IT IS, ESPECIALLY WITH TODAY'S DISPOSABLE RELATIONSHIP ATTITUDE. MAY IS A GOOD MONTH FOR ANNIVERSARIES.

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
You know DD when my dad went over 45 years, his friends asked him, well Mr. Valenzuela 45 years, how those it feel?
He reply, it was nothing it felt like 45 seconds.
All the women in the room breath deeply and said ahhhhhhhh that is so cute and beautiful.
Then everyone of us looked at him as he seem to want to say something else and as he spoke everyone one of us paid close attending.
he said

"Under the water".

Another classic day in the Valenzuela house hold.

Reactions: 1 person

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Congrats from us Ronnie and Jenne.

You guys are 2 of our favorite peeps and we wish you many more.

J&M

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
You know DD when my dad went over 45 years, his friends asked him, well Mr. Valenzuela 45 years, how those it feel?
He reply, it was nothing it felt like 45 seconds.
All the women in the room breath deeply and said ahhhhhhhh that is so cute and beautiful.
Then everyone of us looked at him as he seem to want to say something else and as he spoke everyone one of us paid close attending.
he said

"Under the water".

Another classic day in the Valenzuela house hold.
GOOD ONE. I WILL BET MOM WAS NO WHERE NEAR HIM WHEN HE SAID THAT. WE ALL TALK TOUGH WHEN OUR WIVES CAN'T HEAR.:D:D:D

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I'll say Jeff, and I wish more people would make the commitment. Has it been all rosy and peachy keen? No, but that's what makes a relationship strong, is the ability to weather the tough times, and never lose sight of how much you love each other. There is no greater satisfaction for me, than to have shared all the great things my wife Victoria and I have accomplished together!

Conrats to you too, and do what I told Ronnie to do, she deserves it..... LOL!!!
VICTORIA ALSO GAVE YOU CHRIS WHICH IS PRICELESS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000