3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
THAT IS COOL. THEY COULD PLAY ROCK BAND OR SOMETIHNG. I KNOW VICKY HAS A KARIOKE MACHINE. MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A KARIOKE NIGHT. I AM PRETTY SURE THE KIDS WILL FIGUIRE OUT SOMETHING TO DO. THANKS ERNESTO.

If we set up Vicky Karioke Machine, I know she will be signing all night Mexican Music and the BP may pic her up ;-)

VIVA MEXICO ;-)

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
good thing i can win????? can i?

Ernesto it took me almost 2 hours from my house when we went last time, in the jeep.... so idk id say add 45 mins from OC

Hey tom i'll bring my dang rc's again in gona use them this time :D. bringing a drifter for around the parking lot :) maybe i can steel my buddies and have another for people to drive.

Still not sure how long i'll be there or when but i'll be around.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
good thing i can win????? can i?

Ernesto it took me almost 2 hours from my house when we went last time, in the jeep.... so idk id say add 45 mins from OC

Hey tom i'll bring my dang rc's again in gona use them this time :D. bringing a drifter for around the parking lot :) maybe i can steel my buddies and have another for people to drive.

Still not sure how long i'll be there or when but i'll be around.
YES YOU CAN WIN. ONLY JENNE & I CAN'T WIN.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
So for the Sunday ride it's looking like we will need to either load our rides into the back of a truck or put it on a trailer? I'm looking at the 2X12 thing or buying the platform for the rear tires that goes in the hitch. Thing is, the 2X12's are much cheeper but much more cumbersome to carry around and store:confused:
George

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
So for the Sunday ride it's looking like we will need to either load our rides into the back of a truck or put it on a trailer? I'm looking at the 2X12 thing or buying the platform for the rear tires that goes in the hitch. Thing is, the 2X12's are much cheeper but much more cumbersome to carry around and store:confused:
George
I HAVE ALUMINUM RAMPS. THEY ARE MEANT FOR QUADS BUT I DRIVE MY RHINO UP THEM ONTO MY FLATBED ALL OF THE TIME. I USED THEM TO LOAD MY 450 QUAD IN THE BACK OF MY LIFTED F-150 SO THEY SHOULD WORK. ERNESTO. HERE ARE SOME PIX OF THE TRAILER. GEORGE YOU CAN BEARLY SEE THE RAMPS UNDER THE RHINO IN THE 3RD PIC.

Attachments

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I HAVE ALUMINUM RAMPS. THEY ARE MEANT FOR QUADS BUT I DRIVE MY RHINO UP THEM ONTO MY FLATBED ALL OF THE TIME. I USED THEM TO LOAD MY 450 QUAD IN THE BACK OF MY LIFTED F-150 SO THEY SHOULD WORK. ERNESTO. HERE ARE SOME PIX OF THE TRAILER. GEORGE YOU CAN BEARLY SEE THE RAMPS UNDER THE RHINO IN THE 3RD PIC.
Nice!!!! FYI I also have aluminum ramps that I use to use to put my Ranger onto my F250 I can bring them.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I love you guys, you're great! Thank you so much but I think I'm gonna make. Some 2X12 platforms:) It's only a couple times a year that I'll need them so I wanna keep it looooooooooow buck:) Plus It will give me something to do over the weekend:)

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
Hey Ronnie, how are you going to work in the people from Sacred Rocks? Will we meet up on the trail again, or ? Are you guys going to take the trail we found last year that meets up at Shasta Way?

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Hey Ronnie, how are you going to work in the people from Sacred Rocks? Will we meet up on the trail again, or ? Are you guys going to take the trail we found last year that meets up at Shasta Way?
CHRIS. YOU CAN REGISTER ON FRIDAY NIGHT & GET YOUR TICKETS. WE WILL AGAIN BE GOING DOWN THE TRAIL BY SACRED ROCKS ON SHASTA WAY.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I love you guys, you're great! Thank you so much but I think I'm gonna make. Some 2X12 platforms:) It's only a couple times a year that I'll need them so I wanna keep it looooooooooow buck:) Plus It will give me something to do over the weekend:)
I THINK I STILL HAVE THE METAL PIECES THAT FIT ON THE ENDS OF THE 2X12s. LET ME CHECK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000