3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
That would be the plan once I get some money together. I will replace the one that looks starting to go and get one other as a spare.

Thank you.

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
That would be the plan once I get some money together. I will replace the one that looks starting to go and get one other as a spare.

Thank you.
or replace em both and use the other one as a spare so you have matching new tires on it :D

congrats on the trailer now lets get back on topic of the memorial ride.

still unsure if im camping or not....

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Yes but just a tiny bit. Yes it does Jorge, I have to admit that I have been talking about the perfect trailer for me would be 6X12 and flat.

Sorry DD please put us back on the reason for this thread. 2 weeks to go and extremely exited.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA

Well I don't have to worry about building something to protect my tailgate:) Kathy just ordered my B-Day present early so I can have it for Memorial Day:D

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
ONLY 12 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE THE ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL RIDE. NOW COMES THE STRESS. WE ARE STILL GETTING MORE PRIZES & WE ARE HANDING OUT MORE FLYERS. IF YOU BRING ANY PRIZES TO THE EVENT. PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME OR WHOEVER DONATED THE PRIZE NAME ON THE ITEM OR ITEMS. THIS MAKES IT NICE SO I CAN READ THE NAME WHEN I HAND OUT THE PRIZE & WE CAN THANK THE PEOPLE THAT DONATED PRIZES . MELISSA & JENNE ARE WORKING ON WAYS TO STREAMLINE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS & I THINK THEY HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LA FAMILIA IN 2 WEEKS.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA

Well I don't have to worry about building something to protect my tailgate:) Kathy just ordered my B-Day present early so I can have it for Memorial Day:D
Jorge I have a question, isn't your RZR an "S" version? This looks like the none "S" will it fit?

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
ONLY 12 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE THE ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL RIDE. NOW COMES THE STRESS. WE ARE STILL GETTING MORE PRIZES & WE ARE HANDING OUT MORE FLYERS. IF YOU BRING ANY PRIZES TO THE EVENT. PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME OR WHOEVER DONATED THE PRIZE NAME ON THE ITEM OR ITEMS. THIS MAKES IT NICE SO I CAN READ THE NAME WHEN I HAND OUT THE PRIZE & WE CAN THANK THE PEOPLE THAT DONATED PRIZES . MELISSA & JENNE ARE WORKING ON WAYS TO STREAMLINE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS & I THINK THEY HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LA FAMILIA IN 2 WEEKS.
Dang DD 12 days feels like a long time. I'm ready for some real time off.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
That's the same rack I use. I modified mine to fit the width of rear tires of my rzr4. Dave

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
GEORGE. WE WILL BE THERE THURSDAY MORNING. HOPEFULLY BEFORE NOON. IF YOU GET THERE BEFORE WE DO. WE PARK IN THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE SOUTHWEST PARKING LOT. IT IS THE LOWER ONE. WE FACE THE NORTH TOWARDS THE FREEWAY. SORRY THE PIX DON'T REALLY GIVE YOU A LOCATION. CISCO'S MOTORHOME IS FACING ALMOST STRAIGHT WEST. IF YOU ARE THERE FIRST YOU CAN PARK THAT WAY TOO.

Attachments

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
George, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!! I just figured since you mentioned it, and I probably won't see you guys for awhile!! You guys be safe on this ride...:cool:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
George, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!! I just figured since you mentioned it, and I probably won't see you guys for awhile!! You guys be safe on this ride...:cool:
It's actually on the 10th of June, I'll be 39:eek: But being the sweet and awesome woman that Kathy is, she wanted me to have the rack to take with me on Memorial weekend so I could do the ride on Sunday that's gonna require transporting the RZR to the trail:)
So thank you Super Dave for the early B-Day wishes:)
Love ya bro, you and the family have a great Holiday also.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Hey Everyone,
Venstar the company the Mike Murray (RedRZR) works for along with Mike have donated 4 really nice Motorola FM push to talk radios complete with chargers and headsets that I will bring along for the raffle:) Thanks Mike and tell your Boss thanks also!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000