4 seat turbo rzr

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
So I finally got my new family wagon a 4 seat turbo Polaris rzr. I put about 300 miles on it over the holidays, playing in the high desert of AZ. Had to turn compression knobs all the way to softest position to make all the Rocky areas smoother. For 300 miles only bottom out once compared to last 1000 pretty impressive. The greatest upgrade for this utv was the heated seats from amazon, the best $50 bucks you will ever spend. My question is, The motor is on the REV limiter all the time. Have to drive pussy foot all the time. Yes I know how to fix have it reflashed, but what do all the racers do. Seems the driveline noise is gone but front diff noise is still there if not louder. Really only get front diff noise when on highway cruising about 40-50mph. On dirt don't really hear it. Did notice belt slips a little when goimg up ruff rocky hill. I wonder who will have the best clutch kit for the turbo.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
What $50 heated seat thing you talking about ? Thanks
go to amazon web site type in " carbon fiber seat heater" make sure you get the 2 seat set up comes with wiring harness to. you will have to add to power and ground wires. I would run to switch on dash the little lights on switch can be left on after some adult beverages. All you need is a staple gun and you will hate staples after your done. but they work so good and are cheap.

Reactions: Kalop

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000