4TH ANNUAL ROBER W. ROSAS JR. MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Black Rhino would like to step up and donate 4, $250.00 UTV service packages. We also have an opourtunity for the Teryx guys, a DMC Afterburner exhaust mid system for a givaway a $900.00 system. This is a great event and we are very happy to be able to be apart of it. Thank you 'La Familla' !

Wow!!! You guys Rock!!!:D

Dan...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Weather Report straight from NOAA. Bring your long johns!!!:eek:

This Afternoon: Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 56. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Thursday Night: Increasing clouds, with a low around 52. West wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Friday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a west wind between 15 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.

Friday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 41. Windy.

Saturday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 54. Breezy.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 68.

Sunday Night: Clear, with a low around 55.

Memorial Day: Sunny, with a high near 74.

Monday Night: Clear, with a low around 55.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 78.

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
Wow!!! You guys Rock!!!:D

Dan...
Weather Report straight from NOAA. Bring your long johns!!!:eek:

This Afternoon: Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 56. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Thursday Night: Increasing clouds, with a low around 52. West wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Friday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a west wind between 15 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.

Friday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 41. Windy.

Saturday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 54. Breezy.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 68.

Sunday Night: Clear, with a low around 55.

Memorial Day: Sunny, with a high near 74.

Monday Night: Clear, with a low around 55.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 78.

Excelent weather report and thanks for the props !

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Black Rhino would like to step up and donate 4, $250.00 UTV service packages. We also have an opourtunity for the Teryx guys, a DMC Afterburner exhaust mid system for a givaway a $900.00 system. This is a great event and we are very happy to be able to be apart of it. Thank you 'La Familla' !
Just so you know, as a direct result of what you guys are doing here, I called your shop about fixing my RZR today. Unfortunately it's not in the scope of what you do but your guy was extremely helpful and gave me a good referral.

Thanks.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
JIM. JENNE & I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH BLACK RHINO SINCE DAY ONE OF OUR RHINO. THEY SPONSORED US WHEN WE WERE HELPING M4SX RACES. THAT IS WHEN WE MET KENNY OSBORN. WHAT A GREAT GUY & A WONDERFUL FAMILY. KENNY TOLD ME WHEN I LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THE ROBERT ROSAS RIDE. HE WANTED TO GET INVOLVED. I KNEW HE WOULD DO WHAT KENNYALWAYS DOES. JUMPS IN WITH BOTH FEET. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH KENNY & ALL OF THE BLACK RHINO CREW. WISH I HAD A TERYX.:D:D:D
Just so you know, as a direct result of what you guys are doing here, I called your shop about fixing my RZR today. Unfortunately it's not in the scope of what you do but your guy was extremely helpful and gave me a good referral.

Thanks.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Updated 05/23/2012 Please add information on wether you are camping, and correct anything I missed... Dan...

SATURDAY MAY, 26 ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. MEMORIAL RIDE:

1. DUNE BUNNIE & DUNE DUMMY (Camping)
2. JIM & MELISSA (Camping)
3. GEORGE & KATHY (Camping)
4. DAN & CHRIS (Camping and traffic control!)
5. CISCO & VICKY (Maybe)
6. ALI BABA
7. GRAMPSRIDE
8. DESERT TERYX
9. CLASS51600 & FAMILY (Camping)
10. Grumpysrzr4
11. Kennyo15 (BlackRhino)
12. 1BAJA03 (Larry)
13. TNT (Camping)
14. Cwb from moval (Dennison)
15. dezerteryx (Riding Saturday)
16. throwinrox
17. Gil & Vicky + Friends & Kids (8 Total Camping Fri-Sun)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
JACOB WANTS TO RIDE TO THE CLOUDS ON SUNDAY. THAT GOES THROUGH TECATE & UP THE MOUNTAIN. IT IS AN AWESOME 75 MILE ROUND TRIP. WE WILL HAVE TO BRING EXTRA GAS & LUNCH. THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN IS BREATHTAKING. LITERALLY FOR ME, THE ELEVATION AFFECTS MY ASTHMA.

SD Rhino

Oct 14, 2009
SD Rhino will be there. We have two rhinos coming, two trailers will be camping friday and saturday nights. There will be five of us. Looking forward to the fun, have been looking at this for the last couple of years and now we are going to do it.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
You guys have a fun and safe time. Ronnie you and every one have done have done a great job on getting this ride together and give a hug to the Rosa family for me .

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Wish I could do it, totally forgot about it and asked frank what he was doing this weekend.

You guys please be safe and have a blast, love ya guys feel like its been ages since I've seen my babies

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Great time on this ride! Thanks to everyone who helped to make this happen... Utv underground , La Familia, Golden Acorn, Black Rhino, and many more. Thanks to Teryxforums members for participating... Da Harp, Ali Baba's Dad, Fuel Atv, KLX450, and Black Rhino Steven. There were over 200 participants and it was great to honor one of our fallen Border Patrol Officers. The people who put this together are great people. Thanks Dune Dummy and La Familia! Rosalia Rosas is a sweat heart and her husband would be proud of her and her kids! Here is some pics of the ride...

Just cruising...

The border fence...

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Arriving at the memorial cross...

Fuel Atv, KLX450r and the boys from black rhino posing for a shot...

KLX450r refueling....

Nice to see Old Glory flying free near our U.S. Borders...

Robert Rosas Memorial Cross... There was a small memorial service... It was nice.

Close up...

Then back on the trail...

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Next stop was the Robert Rosas memorial that was placed by the U.S. Border Patrol.

Then we rode down to the Tecate Train Tunnel...

And then we walked into the tunnel and into Mexico...

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
We found a couple of immigrants... They go by the name of el fuelatveo and negro rhino Esteban...

Then it was time to roll out and go back to the golden acorn for a great raffle!

We made it back for the raffle... I think everyone one something... Some more than others... I won't mention any names like fuel Atv... Nope I won't...

The best part was my dad won a full DMC exhaust courtesy of black rhino... Thanks guys!

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
Josh, Great riding with you and everyone else this last weekend, Nice pics too. I am stoked your dad won the exhaust, that worked out great. Great turn out, I have always wanted to step up and make one of these rides and help contribute to one of these rides. When Kenny Osborn gave the opportunity to go and get the chance to participate, we were all over it. It was a pleasure to meet the Rosas family and help out with the La Familia family, We cant say enough of how much every one made us feel welcome. I wish we could of done more. Next year we will come out and stay the weekend, It was a great turn out. We have already had one of the $250 maintenance packages come in with his car for service, Woooooot. I think we counted over 30 UTVs here

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
RONNIE - DUNE DUMMY'S INTERNET IS BROKEN AND HE ASKED IF I WOULD COME ON HERE POST FOR HIM.

HE WANTS TO THANK ALL THAT CAME TO THE RIDE AND SUPPORTED THE CAUSE AND MADE THE EVENT A GREAT SUCCESS.

NOT SURE IF I GOT THE COLOR AND FONT RIGHT :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000