#664 Monster Kawasaki,Muzzy,XMF Build

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

Come watch the build of the NEW Team Green #664

Getting ready for the 2011 Lucas Oil Off-road series.
This is the New addition to the Monster Energy Kawasaki Team.
Muzzy 1000cc Motor/XMF full build & suspension/Walker Evens shock’s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
No more red huh. How you managing.... Lol just kidding car looks good. See you the 19th

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Looks awesome,I dont know about painting the man cave that color though.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Its crazy not looking at a red race car. Great addition and can't wait to see the final monster. The man cave needs to be blacked out and a little bit of some monster claws around the cave

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Looks great. I bet it will look great in photo's this year. When are you trying to have it complete by?

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
lookin great. The colors are cool. I need to tear my Teryx down and do the same thing. I have green plastics so I was going black on the chassis. Now that I see yours, I might need to change the colors again. Great job. The P-51 hanging on the wall is cool. I have a corsair and a Cap 232 hanging over my UTV's.

O'Malley

Apr 14, 2009
I just left Bobs and we got alot done today the rear is done exept for the shocks. The front still needs 2 arms that are still at powder coat. The radiator and steering rack are in and ready to go. It looks like as soon as we get the rest of the parts that we don't have right now it will only take one more good day of work.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I played with your new shocks today! and let me tell ya, they were so sexy, I had to drop each one once :eek:, just so they already had their break in time buddy! BTW, each one is 10 pounds heavier than the old ones, therefore, you must lose quite a bit more weight :(. I dont care if you have claimed to lose weight...

nevertheless, john kimbrell has still lose more weight than you :D

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
I played with your new shocks today! and let me tell ya, they were so sexy, I had to drop each one once :eek:, just so they already had their break in time buddy! BTW, each one is 10 pounds heavier than the old ones, therefore, you must lose quite a bit more weight :(. I dont care if you have claimed to lose weight...

Classic hahhahahahaha

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

Yes John Kimbrell inspired me to lose weight. He has lost a ton. Well I’m down 10lbs on one week, 10 more to go by next weekend. Nutrisystem works great but not sure that good. We’ll see you all @ the races next weekend @ Firebird!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000