6th annual 4th of July Vail Lake with the Valenzuela's

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Guys just want to keep this in everyone mind. I know it's not cheap to stay hear but it's awesome in July when everywhere else is way too hot. I will post again after we do the the May ride in Tecate.:D

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Yes you do need prof all though they are not to harsh about it. There are some cool trails you can ride your SXS to the lake and if you go left you can go on the road my compadre and I made. That road brings you back to the camp now it's a normal drive for everyone with a SXS.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Is this the same Vail Lake in Butterfield Rec area that asked me a few years back if I had any off road vehicles/motorcycles? They said If I did, to turn around and take them home.

I knew you could ride golf carts etc if they're insured, but they said vehemently no to off-road vehicles, especially off-road on any trails.

Wow, times change when the money gets tight I guess. Have they upgraded the electrical boxes recently? Did they ever put in WiFi or cable TV?

I agree it's expensive, but down in the forest (that's what we call the lower Oaks area) it sure is nice. We stayed in #29 on Chardonnay Mesa and loved the view.

However, I did miss turning on the TV and seeing the news. Now I've got it covered with Dish TV, but I still think for the price they could offer a little more. They most certainly keep the place up, and I know that comes at a price too.

I always wanted to go back, but I can only take so much mountain biking and I need to have a motor and some speed to enjoy!

Maybe I'll have to talk with junior and see what he'd like to do.

How long are the trails or is it just an out and back to the lake? We rode to the gates on the blacktop, and a little on the bike trails by the pool.

Dan ...

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Compadre what was your old camp site number ?

Was it 313 and do you remember mine was it 379 ?

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Is this the same Vail Lake in Butterfield Rec area that asked me a few years back if I had any off road vehicles/motorcycles? They said If I did, to turn around and take them home.

I knew you could ride golf carts etc if they're insured, but they said vehemently no to off-road vehicles, especially off-road on any trails.

Wow, times change when the money gets tight I guess. Have they upgraded the electrical boxes recently? Did they ever put in WiFi or cable TV?

I agree it's expensive, but down in the forest (that's what we call the lower Oaks area) it sure is nice. We stayed in #29 on Chardonnay Mesa and loved the view.

However, I did miss turning on the TV and seeing the news. Now I've got it covered with Dish TV, but I still think for the price they could offer a little more. They most certainly keep the place up, and I know that comes at a price too.

I always wanted to go back, but I can only take so much mountain biking and I need to have a motor and some speed to enjoy!

Maybe I'll have to talk with junior and see what he'd like to do.

How long are the trails or is it just an out and back to the lake? We rode to the gates on the blacktop, and a little on the bike trails by the pool.

Dan ...
There are a few trails in the back, not super long just enough to have some fun there is one that goes all the way up the mountain and you get a great look of the lake. There another that takes you to the water and can right a tight area that is kind of cool for the kids. I'ts more about relaxing then anything else.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
We are in Space #379 and my Sister from Fresno is in Space #313 ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000