950 RZR????

RZRTECH72301

Jul 14, 2010
anyone heard that polaris will be offering three engine packages fro 2011 a 500, the same 800 in the rzr-s and a new 950 that is supposed to be a stroked version of the 850 now in the sportsman xp's

RZRTECH72301

Jul 14, 2010
SO YOUR SAYING NOTHING IS FOR SURE UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW IN ORLANDO. I WOULD BET MONEY ON IT AND ALSO COULD "GUESS" ABOUT ANOTHER PRODUCT TO COMPETE WITH CAN-AM THAT'S NOT IN THE UTV SEGMENT

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
SO YOUR SAYING NOTHING IS FOR SURE UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW IN ORLANDO. I WOULD BET MONEY ON IT AND ALSO COULD "GUESS" ABOUT ANOTHER PRODUCT TO COMPETE WITH CAN-AM THAT'S NOT IN THE UTV SEGMENT
If you are so sure then why are you asking about it?

Until July 27th, ALL that is being said is nothing more than RUMORS.

Everybody has a 3rd cousin, sister's boyfriend's step-dad, or gay lover that seems to have "the inside info".

You can bet your money all day long and "guess" about whatever you like. I'll keep mine and wait for the facts to be posted on the 27th by the people that I trust.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUnderground was lucky enough to get to go and ride/test the all new 2011 lineup of Polaris vehicles in June. On July 27th we will have all the latest and greatest info, videos, and pics to show you guys what Polaris has in store. Until then dont believe everything you read or hear and stay tuned right here and to UTVGuide.Net!!!! We got you covered!!! I cant wait to share!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The Media (UTVUnderground, UTVGuide, UTVOffroad, etc...) have already seen and tested the entire lineup of 2011....dealers get to see it long after us. Trust us and just hold out on any ideas or opinions until you see what we drop on July 27th right here on the Underground.

RZRTECH72301

Jul 14, 2010
LET ME CHECK WITH MY STEP-DAD'S , MOTHERS, THIRD COUSIN, BI-SEXUAL HOOKER SOURCE ONCE MORE...GEEZ DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS GOT WORKED UP THIS EASY!!!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
LET ME CHECK WITH MY STEP-DAD'S , MOTHERS, THIRD COUSIN, BI-SEXUAL HOOKER SOURCE ONCE MORE...GEEZ DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS GOT WORKED UP THIS EASY!!!!!!!

LMAO no one is getting worked up Scott...simmer down.....you just wont see the typical BS/rumors floating over here in the Underground like you will find on most the other UTV forum sites...you gotta trust us a bit!

We are pumped to have you here...I wish I could spill the beans but I got a contract I am bound too so just hang tight for us brotha! Until then tell us a bit of what you do and what you ride currently.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Nobody's getting worked up but you.

There is simply no need for false information to be spread all over the internet like a case of genital herpes.

The top media sources will have the REAL info posted on the 27th and I look forward to hearing what Polaris has to offer from those trusted sources, like UTVGuide.net and UTVUnderground.com.

RZRTECH72301

Jul 14, 2010
AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AS OF TODAY AND I AM EMPLOYED AS A POLARIS TECH IN THE MEMPHIS AREA SO WE GET TO RIDE ALL THE STOCK STUFF PLUS SOME DECENT TRADES EVERY NOW AND THEN. COOLEST RZR WE HAVE DONE IS AN ORANGE CRUSH S WITH THE TWO-BROS TRIPLE OUTLET WITH A PC-V AND AN EPI CLUTCH KIT, MODEST BY ANY MEANS.... WE DONT GET VERY MANY CALLS FOR SUSPENSION WORK HERE IN THE FLATLANDS!!!! HAVE RECENTLY (LAST TWO ISSUES) COME ACROSS YOUR UTV OFF ROAD MAG, SEEM LIKE A REALLY GOOD PUB... HAVE ENJOYED ALL THE INFO ON THE 170 THE MOST...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....S

LouDiamond

De Oppresso Liber - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 9, 2009
Directly under the sun
This blurb was actually posted on the Polaris Wiki a few days ago and probably responsible for all the hysteria and rumors about what is coming out on all the forums. It's actually quite funny since all of it is apparently false. Enjoy and remember....THIS INFO IS NOT VALID.

from the wiki:
==New for 2011==
+
+
The soon to be released 2011 model lineup is sure to shock the current ATV and UTV industry. When Polaris Industries introduced the Ranger RZR model in 2008, they changed the way side by side vehicles were perceived. No longer were they just considered farm implements or a job site work vehicle, they brought the "Sport" aspect to the market. Once again they are changing the market for 2011 with their new RZR lineup. Polaris is carrying over the names and models from the 2010 model year, but each model is getting a few substantial changes due to more competition from other manufacturers. The 2011 standard RZR will still be 50" trail compliant, but it will be getting upgrades in a few departments. There will be 3 motor choices for the 2011 RZR, an EFI 500cc twin cylinder will be offered with a base price of $6799. This new economy based RZR is for the owner who wants a sporty side by side but doesn't want the high price that comes along with one. The 800 H.O. engine will be the standard motor in the new RZR, which is carried over from the previous model year RZR-S. And an all new EFI 950 (941cc) twin cylinder power plant will be available in the spring of 2011 for the Limited Edition and Special edition RZR's (pricing is TBD). All of the 2011 RZR's feature an all new frame, which is 6" longer than the previous models to accommodate the new engine choices. Polaris engineers boast that the new frame is 60% stronger than the previous models. The 2011 Polaris RZR-S, and RZR-4 share the option of the 950 engine along with the SE and LE RZR's, along with the 800 H.O. engine from previous model years. The suspension travel is increased to 14" on both models due to a new trailing arm setup in the rear, and longer A arms in the front. All 2011 RZR models will have a ROPS certified roll cage made from 1 3/4" chromoly tubing, along with 4 point racing harness style restraints. A few cosmetic changes are evident on all new models which include new styled plastic fenders, a redesigned roll cage, and a more aggressive styled front end. The new Polaris 950 engine is going to be used in multiple platforms, from the Ranger RZR models to the new 3 wheel "Striker" road bike, which will be released in the summer of 2011. The 950 engine is rated at an impressive 97 horsepower and 76 ft-lbs of torque. What is deemed even more impressive is the amount of "pre-release" conjecture and speculation on RZR internet forums where there is always one guy who knows this guy who works for Polaris. The truth of the matter is that the 2011 Polaris RZR will be offered in a super secret special limited edition with a V-12 engine capable of producing horsepower and torque never before seen in a Supped Up Golfcart (SUG). This new, yet to be seen SUG class is guaranteed to generate an increase in sales and create a scrambling of mid life crisis men into taking a third mortgage on their homes and cashing in their children's college funds just so they can make their golfcart go faster than the next guys.

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
I've got wind that a 2011 special addition Rzr S won't be released July 27th and that it will be released at later date. Does anyone know if this is true??

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
950,,,,don't think so,this post reminds of back in late 07 when peps on the forums were sayin the 08 Rhinos were supposed to a twin motor of some sort,:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
Yea, it's friggin crazy how much hype is being created about the 2011 Rzr. We haven't bought a SXS yet, so we're sittin' tight untill the cat's out of the bag.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Just hang tight boys!! at 9pm on Monday the 26th ( MONDAY) UTVUnderground.com and UTVGuide.Net will have a release of the ENTIRE 2011 Polaris Lineup!! So let everyone know! At 9pm on Monday the 26th of July head to UTVUnderground.com and UTVGuide.Net to get all the latest and greatest info!!!! Jon and I had the pleasure of traveling with Polaris to Montana to test and play with all the 2011 UTV's and I can't wait to drop the info to you guys!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000