A MUST HAVE

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
Taylor from Rigid Industries sent me a 10" amber led bar to run while I Waite for my 40" . so for the last few days I have been playing in the fog!!!WOW!!! At first I thought no big deal not that bright (it was day light) that night we did Ryan's rhino frame and I pulled mine out at about mid night HOLEY POOP that thing is brighter than a HID buy far!! and it dose not mess with your eyes like a HID but the last 2 nights we have had 10 foot fog (cant see 10 feet) 0.8 of a mile I could make the reflectors off a car light up and see clearly 30+feet..I had 3 CHP offerers over at the shop last night and they want a 10" on there cars ..Thats how much the amber works in the fog...I would have pic.s but I am a camera dumb azz I cant get it to work any advice on this..... more testing to come at pismo this weekend

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
HID's are old news....this new amber kicks but...we did night runs and for those that drive in the sand know at night and some one in front of you the is a verry bad haze. I had no haze and did not blind the lead driver. I was only running the 10in bar I can not wate for the 40in bar if anyone needs lights these you must look at!!THANX Rigid Industries Taylor and Jason

Baja Designs

Official UTVUnderground Lighting Sponsor
Jan 22, 2009
www.bajadesigns.com
Amber is awesome in the dust or fog! We have amber covers for our 8" LaPaz lights and many racers run a couple with amber cover at all times for dust. They are easy to switch and we keep a couple amber covers in our sandrail for afternoon/evening cruising. At Gordons the dust bowl gets horrible and the amber covers help a bunch!

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
Amber is awesome in the dust or fog! We have amber covers for our 8" LaPaz lights and many racers run a couple with amber cover at all times for dust. They are easy to switch and we keep a couple amber covers in our sandrail for afternoon/evening cruising. At Gordons the dust bowl gets horrible and the amber covers help a bunch!
yes I was blown away with the amber..when you put the covers on dose it seem to you the shadows are a lot less.. easer to see or is it just me

Baja Designs

Official UTVUnderground Lighting Sponsor
Jan 22, 2009
www.bajadesigns.com
yes I was blown away with the amber..when you put the covers on dose it seem to you the shadows are a lot less.. easer to see or is it just me
Yea the big benefit I noticed with the amber is how it reduces the blinding glare you get when you have bright lights on in the dust. With the amber it cuts through better and lets you actually see the terrain instead of your own lights blinding back at you. The shadows are probably less as well as it cuts down on the color of the light. 5000K is about as high as you want to go after that you start getting more distracting shadows.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I just recieved my 10" Amber from Taylor for the bumper....I can wait to get it on and take a look.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000