A new guy with a new ride

z33k3r

Feb 12, 2016
Hey guys, long time fan, firs time caller... I mean poster ;)

Picking up my first SxS next week; RZR XP 4 Turbo... I'm not looking to go out and be crazy, just have fun with family/friends. Are there any threads I should read up on before getting to know my new ride?

Thanks in advance!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Welcome to the Forum, I would say go to this general section and type in Safety in the search section and just dive in. http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php First pick your self up a new Belt, I recommend a stock Polaris belt. There pricey but seam to have the best long Gevity. Go to ACE or Habor Freight and pick up a 5" 8MM nut driver. You will love me for that one. makes life nice when taking off the cover. Start looking at some 5 point harnesses and maybe some better seats to help keep you in place while you are enjoying you off road experience Containment and comfort is key for you and your crew. I could go on for days but I want to sell some wheels

z33k3r

Feb 12, 2016
Thanks Goodtimes! I was going to look into a tool kit, to keep behind the seat, for those unexpected in-the-field repairs... I'll add the nut driver to the list :D

z33k3r

Feb 12, 2016
Any thoughts on off road jacks, winches and drive belts on the new turbos? Is a temp guage worth it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000