A Thank You for a WORCS XP Car Build

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
What started as an idea to race WORCS by my future co-driver and friend has finally come to be. Our loss of him last September in Benghazi left me with little hope of making racing a reality, but the teams at Benchmark, Alba & in particular Cognito & Fiber Tech Off-Road have offered unconditional support and helped us finish a car my friend Glen would have been proud to haul-ass in. To all those mentioned our deepest Thanks!!!

Attachments

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
That car came out great...sorry for your friend. I'm sure he was there with ya

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
At a boy Steve, making it happen! Get us those play valved Cognito Fox shocks and we will get them setup to race on!

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
Jim,Justin, Nate, Erik et al....

We appreciate your thoughts and as previously stated cannot begin to express our sincerest gratitude for your help in getting the car finished. Utah was Glen's second home and maybe due in large part to a perfect car and good karma we won our class in spite of being in last place after the first lap.
We mourn the loss of both Glen and Ty every day...but when we get in the car you guys helped build I am reminded of a quote that he often recited:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a ride!â€
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>B/R</o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>Steve</o:p>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000