Adopt A Trail LPNF IMMEDIATE INFO NEEDED

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK,
Some are needing a seat, so please put next to your name if you are bringing your UTV or "need a seat". This will help us make sure we got enough room for everyone

1. Slacker
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (Rzr4, I got at least 2 open seats available)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox (Riding with Grumpy)
6. XPirate
7. Grumpysrzr4 (Rzr4, with Onerich and Crazy Larry(aka japinthebox)
8. OneRich (Riding with Grumpy)
9. 66Cummins
10. Rzrcsi
11. Simidude
12. Mike (Slackers Bud)
13. Dunerat
14. Flyingbryan
15. Jay & Angie
16. Redrzr (Needs a seat)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
The Short Bus is coming but it's pretty full. I have my bud Mike, XPirate, RZRCSI and Stacki. That leaves a seat if needed, that'll be one sweaty, smelly wagon by the end of the day! If need-be I can throw in the jump seat to accommodate a couple of teenagers or smaller. That'll open up a seat or two. Just let me know if someone needs another seat and we can make it happen.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Hey Dave, do we have a sign to put at the head of the trail stating that users are about to enter the best kept trail in the forest because it's cared for by La Familia?

And thanks again in advance for breakfast Rich and Dave!! Man we're going to eat like kings!! I might even get some food to go for the day, man you two are generous!!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hey Dave, do we have a sign to put at the head of the trail stating that users are about to enter the best kept trail in the forest because it's cared for by La Familia?

And thanks again in advance for breakfast Rich and Dave!! Man we're going to eat like kings!! I might even get some food to go for the day, man you two are generous!!
Ya you just do that order all you want and maybe some to take home , just don't be the last one at the table . :D

I think Dave said the ranger will have some tool . But were going to have a good size crew and it would sux not to have enough so maybe a tool list might be in order .

Rich= round nose shovel , loopers, machete, a duffal bag for trash and a first aid kit

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
TOOLS LIST:

Rich= round nose shovel , loopers, machete, a duffal bag for trash and a first aid kit

Dave= Shovel, Hoe, tree trimmers, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, (Bag of urine in case of jellyfish sting)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK,
Some are needing a seat, so please put next to your name if you are bringing your UTV or "need a seat". This will help us make sure we got enough room for everyone

1. Slacker (Ranger, Xpirate, Stacki, Rzrcsi, Mike)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (Rzr4, I got at least 2 open seats available)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox (Riding with Grumpy)
6. XPirate (riding with Slacker)
7. Grumpysrzr4 (Rzr4, with Onerich and Crazy Larry(aka japinthebox)
8. OneRich (Riding with Grumpy)
9. 66Cummins
10. Rzrcsi (Riding with Slacker)
11. Simidude
12. Mike (Slackers Bud)(Riding with Slacker)
13. Dunerat
14. Flyingbryan
15. Jay & Angie
16. Redrzr (Needs a seat)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

Not sure about the sign yet. The AAT application says they make a sign for us, but we'll need to ask.

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
The Short Bus is coming but it's pretty full. I have my bud Mike, XPirate, RZRCSI and Stacki. That leaves a seat if needed, that'll be one sweaty, smelly wagon by the end of the day! If need-be I can throw in the jump seat to accommodate a couple of teenagers or smaller. That'll open up a seat or two. Just let me know if someone needs another seat and we can make it happen.
You sure you can' fit one more ?

Attachments

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
TOOLS LIST:

Dave= Shovel, Hoe, tree trimmers, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, (Bag of urine in case of jellyfish sting)
I totally for got about the Hoe's , how many you think we need ?

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I'll throw in a generator, sawsall, pick, shovel and lopers. I have no hoes, I'm new to the area and the wife has forbidden me from searching them out in our new town.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Had a package waiting for me on my doorstep!!

Rugged's finest hand-helds!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
If anyone wants to carpool, I have open seats in my truck. Simidude or Redrzr, give me a call if you are interested

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000