Adopt A Trail LPNF IMMEDIATE INFO NEEDED

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
great news just got home from sandshow.had to post now, my buddy at can-am,said that corp, will be happy to sponcer us on our aat for what ever we need to maintain local moutian trails. I will get with you dave /rich on what they want inreturn.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
great news just got home from sandshow.had to post now, my buddy at can-am,said that corp, will be happy to sponcer us on our aat for what ever we need to maintain local moutian trails. I will get with you dave /rich on what they want inreturn.
Awesome Grumpy!! You know you have my support down south.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Dave
Add me to your list.
Thanks
Mike
That cool mike .
Here is my latest communication with AAT Coordinator today. Looks like if you have any of the tools she mentioned below, then bring em. She also said she will either ride with me or take her quad.

Dave,
Tools would include: Shovels, loppers, hand saws, rope…..anything that will help us remove brush and any obstacles in the trails. I have a “volunteer†tool stash with lots of extras the group will always have access to as well. First Aid kit and extinguisher are awesome, I will ask that you always carry theses items for the safety of your group! I think that’s it, let me know if anything else comes up J.

Thanks, Susan
What's a lopper ? What was needed for clothing ?Can we use cordless tool like sawzaws they would be killer on cutting back brush but then you need to charge the battery's .

That's great Bill , I think we could a couple new UTV's with the front and rear land scaping attachments to start or some case's of water . :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I don't know what a lopper is either?? She didn't say anything about clothes. I'll probably just wear my jeans to be safe. Battery tools sounds good to me.

It sounds like anyone who is going to be active with AAT should minimally have a good first aid kit and fire extinguisher in their UTV.

The training will be classroom from 9:30am to lunch. We break for lunch, then go out on the trail for the rest of the day.

I think CanAm should donate a fleet of 1500cc four seaters for our efforts. :)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I don't know what a lopper is either?? She didn't say anything about clothes. I'll probably just wear my jeans to be safe. Battery tools sounds good to me.

It sounds like anyone who is going to be active with AAT should minimally have a good first aid kit and fire extinguisher in their UTV.

The training will be classroom from 9:30am to lunch. We break for lunch, then go out on the trail for the rest of the day.

I think CanAm should donate a fleet of 1500cc four seaters for our efforts. :)
Ok lunch buy or bring ? But we might still be full from BK just saying .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Bring your lunch. I figure lunch is a good time to go up to the staging area and unload our UTV's off our trailers (My truck)

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Sounds like a plan. I'll see if I can get my chainsaw running (probably not but why not drink beer and take it apart?). My SawsAll is corded so I'll throw in my generator for all of our electrical needs. We can also use the electricity to help spur along those who slack off on the job:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Sounds like a plan. I'll see if I can get my chainsaw running (probably not but why not drink beer and take it apart?). My SawsAll is corded so I'll throw in my generator for all of our electrical needs. We can also use the electricity to help spur along those who slack off on the job:)
Chris, where the heck you been? If you are serious about the chainsaw, the forms I filled out said volunteers are not allowed to use specifically "chain saws". So maybe hold off on that piece of equipment for now. Im ok with using electricity to spur on lazy workers though:D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Chris, where the heck you been? If you are serious about the chainsaw, the forms I filled out said volunteers are not allowed to use specifically "chain saws". So maybe hold off on that piece of equipment for now. Im ok with using electricity to spur on lazy workers though:D

Thats okay, piston and cylinder are shot. I'll see what I can work up for the "encourager".:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK,
Some are needing a seat, so please put next to your name if you are bringing your UTV or "need a seat". This will help us make sure we got enough room for everyone

1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)(Rzr4, I got at least 2 open seats available)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox
6. XPirate
7. Grumpysrzr4
8. OneRich
9. 66Cummins
10. Rzrcsi
11. Simidude
12. Mike (Slackers Bud)
13. Dunerat
14. Flyingbryan
15. Jay & Angie
16. Redrzr<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK,
Some are needing a seat, so please put next to your name if you are bringing your UTV or "need a seat". This will help us make sure we got enough room for everyone

1. Slacker
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (Rzr4, I got at least 2 open seats available)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox (Riding with Grumpy)
6. XPirate
7. Grumpysrzr4 (Rzr4, with Onerich and Crazy Larry(aka japinthebox)
8. OneRich (Riding with Grumpy)
9. 66Cummins
10. Rzrcsi
11. Simidude
12. Mike (Slackers Bud)
13. Dunerat
14. Flyingbryan
15. Jay & Angie
16. Redrzr<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Just talked with Rugged Radios. The handhelds are being shipped to me today!! Thanks again Rugged, glad to hear you had a great SSSS!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000