onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
If anybody has some old car batteries they dont want we would be glad to take them off your hands . We recycle them and use it as trail funds . Thank you in advance.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok here's a of the crew list , If you need to get a hold of me my Cell is 626 255 2907 . Also we have adopted a new trail 3w14 , if you know the area it is the one by the water refinery . Well bring the normal stuff water , gator aid , pastry and tools . The area will be working is a little rugged so plez have good shoes /boots , long pants and shirts with salves and hats it helps keep the first aid kits in the cars .

(John Berry)

Hey Rich. Linda and I will probably join you all on Sunday morning.
For as much fun as I get out of those mtns, a good cleanup is well deserved. Yes Chase and I will be out there Sunday. I might be doing a ride on Saturday.
Tentative for Saturday and Sunday. Might try to make it a day ride Sunday, not sure yet.
Rich,
Im coming up Saturday night with big Will at about 5-6 pm. See ya Sunday morning!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks Rich! Had a great crew and got that trail in awesome shape!! Great job organizing!!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We would like to thank every that made this trip possible. The hard working Friends that took time out of the busy lives to give back to help keep our trails open and safe. Would like to thank RUGGED RADIO who donated a few hand held radios a couple years ago ,that are holding up nicely .Would like to thank DG who made a custom cage to carry some of the trail tools . Also would like to thank the UNDERGROUND for giving us a home . BILL AND DAVE YOU GUYS ROC !

TRIMMING SOME LOW HANGING BRANCHES

AS CORY POSTED WE WORKED ON THE LOWEST PART OF THE TRAIL THAT HAS A BLIND CORNER AND IS THE START OF THE OF A RUGGED CLIMB OUT OF A TRAIL THAT IS DESIGNATED 50'' ON THE MAP BUT IS OPEN TO UTV SIZE VEHICLES SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO GO ON THE PUBLIC ROADS TO GET FROM THE WEST TO THE EAST TRAIL SYSTEMS . THAT WHY WE NEED TO KEEP THIS TRAIL IN GOOD SHAPE FOR BIKES , QUADS AND UTV'S

THE CLIMB OUT AFTER THE BLIND TURN AT THE BOTTOM .

We asked Dan our Rocket scientist if he would spot for traffic and with his help we had no close calls as a madder of fact every one we had seen on the trails were very nice and thankful for our efforts . .

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I would have liked to be on that effort but lack of funds prevented it. When I was in Moab, the lady who was the BLM district supervisor noticed my Adopt A Trail stickers and asked what we did. After explaining our efforts in different areas of the Natl Forest, she was quite impressed, not to mention very grateful for the effort folks like us put in to keep trails open.

So there ya go. Even folks in Utah appreciate us. Good job my friends! See you folks in the desert in a month!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000