Ag's jeepster build

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Whelp it's summa time and I've been working my white butt off. Pics to come soon but the best part, my 2.5inch Alcan lift springs are sitting in the back of my jeep :))))) install starts tomorrow!!!!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Bryce,

look what I spied outside the Pep Boys by my house. It's a great example of where you're getting to... Hope you like it.

Dan...

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
thats a sweet looking willies Dan. 2wd 4 bangers, they sure look sweet tho.

ok here are the pics
started cleaning up the engine compartment a little bit

all done and painted (terribly but not primer :D sealed exhaust leak, jbwelded transfer case leak, put stop leak in the motor because the guy put to light of oil for my oil change

that was all the first half of the week, the second half was spent lifting it, took me a day and a half by my self and fighting 40 years of rusted bolts all the way
Here the back is done

Now the whole thing

Wider shot of the whole thing lifted 2.5 inches. Still have to go down and get shocks and get my exhaust rerouted again, front driveshaft wouldn't drop down far enough, so its only 2wd right now :D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
How doe's the air flow thru the radiator when it's blocked like that or maybe I'm just looking at it the wrong way ?

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
How doe's the air flow thru the radiator when it's blocked like that or maybe I'm just looking at it the wrong way ?
The front grill goes into the tunnel thing that u see. The blue part is the top of the tunnel do their is an open box under that thing u see

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000