Alaska

Dirty N Alaska

Feb 25, 2013
Hello there guys, I live on the Penisula in Alaska and Ride every weekend and have done quite a few mods to my wife's and my machine... I drive a 2011 Odes with a CV tech Clutch, Walker Evans Gas assist mudding shocks, 28" GBC Gators, and a few other smaller mods...
My wife drives a Hisun 800cc.. Her mods are a rad relocate, 1.5" wheel spacers, cv-tech clutch, razor 800 racing shocks, 26" GBC gators, and my favorite mod of all is a custom windshield I came up with myself.. We are in an atv group up hère with 120 members or so, the competition is fierce, with the new wildcats, commanders, and 900xps.. Then we have every wheeler under the sun in our group... We are looking to maybe get a write up on us I a magazine or some kind of recognition for the mods and trails we ride with bottomless mud and tundra robbing power...

Dirty N Alaska

Feb 25, 2013
Here's a you tube video, I have a couple others but they are all before the mods and tires
[ame="http://youtu.be/Bn3blHXEHqU"]302 Found[/ame]

Dirty N Alaska

Feb 25, 2013
After I had the windshield done everyone copied it that owns a sxs, the old windshield is a perfect frame for safety glass....

Dirty N Alaska

Feb 25, 2013
Lol, I get that allot, this forum doesn't look like it's much in line for me though. It looks like allot of sand racers and rock crawlers, not much muddin.. I could be wrong. I was more interested in getting a magazine company to come up here and maybe show case our trails and what not, I've done a few mods but just for low end and comfort.. I'm more into upgrading the no name brands to compete with the big names. I've always rooted for the under dawg.....View attachment 9209
Plus I'm in Hawaii right now on vacation!!!!

Attachments

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
CHECK OUT THE HIGHLIFTER THREADS. LOTS OF MUDDIN THERE.
A LARGE PART OF THIS SITE IS BASED IN SO CAL & ARIZONA. SO A LOT OF US ARE INTERESTED IN DUNING, ROCK CRAWLING & DESERT RIDING. WE ALSO LOVE DESERT & SHORT COURSE RACING.
THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE THAT LIVE & BREATHE MUDDIN, WOODS RIDING & RACING. CHECK THROUGH THE THREADS THERE IS SOMETHING HERE FOR YOU.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I moved to California from Wyoming and I know where you're coming from on the mud scene man. You just can't have more fun with you clothes on:D

But I'll admit the rocks are sure growing on us!

Hawaii sure sounds good right now!

Dirty N Alaska

Feb 25, 2013
Yeah, when I lived in Kansas I never had this much fun, I'll never leave Alaska willingly, lol.... Those rocks look like fun, (but hotter than hell). I like the water shot.......

Blue Coyote

Jul 31, 2009
Eugene OR
www.NWOffroad.net
Welcome... My son attend college in Fairbanks, took him up there last summer, we are hooked. That area looks like UTV heaven - lots of trails and terrain to play on, hunting, prospecting, outdoor mayhem! Heck, ATV's are driving around even in the city! He has 4 years up there, so a summer trip is in the works. The UG is the best site for overall UTV info.

Dirty N Alaska

Feb 25, 2013
When you come up you'll have to hit me up and I'll let you ride along in the back country, your right about the trails everywhere, it's one of the few states you can still get around without a drivers license, lol

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Welcome to the underground the home of the #1 UTV forum on the net. There's a ton of cool and new products for UTVs. My mom lives in Alaska and I took a trip out there last year during the snow season to check
out there Polaris snow machines.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000