All i want for christmas is?

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Where should I start?! I would like a new cage and doors ,exhaust ,race radios ,black rims with white bead lock rings, 2new rear axles ,2 stronger tie rods ,new lower a arms , a fuel controller 6 new tires for the motorhome and a piece of land in ocotillwells to build my home away from home. And the list goes on lol

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I would like Kawasaki to come out with a sport model that would kick arse !!

I would like winning lottery numbers to be able to buy the new sport model!

I would like peace between me and Papabear !

Most of all I wish everyone to be healthy, Happy and enjoy everything that the republicans still allow us to do in this great country!:D

Oh yeah a recount on the Presidential election......:rolleyes:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
T4 cage and long travel susp with shocks and axles. and a stripper pole for my rv. :cool:

Charlene

UTVWeekly / Bower Motorsports Media - UTVUndergrou
Feb 18, 2011
You called it Charlene.....2012 Dodge Megacab dually 4X4 White, with that little inline 6.
You think Santa reads UTVUnderground??? That would be so badass in so many ways :D
Yea, I'm not much into the dually, I've always seen that as more tires to change and more surface area to crash lmao. I was thinking Red Longbed, 4 door, not mega cab, but the post 2006 when you can actually sit in the back seat ;) I need the bed more than I need people sitting in my back seat :rolleyes: Bring on the Cummins...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. Whatever PoPO is releasing in January
2. New boxers with racing flames
3. Peace between WayTay and PB
4. Peace, love, happiness and safe riding for all my fellow UTVU riders and friends!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000