ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Does anyone know if there's cell service at camp? I don't remember.
Cell service sucks. Thats why whenever we get to the tower, everyone pulls out their cell phones to check their voicemails and texts...LOL

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Well the old trusty Xp1000 was not so trusty today. Stupid T-MAP sensor went bad and it ended the day .9 miles from the start.

Thanks Grumpy for making sure we made it back to the staging area.

Thanks to Jetworld Powersports in Castaic I should be up in running some point next week. They did not have the part in stock. If they did Zane and I were going to head back and see if we could catch back up with the group.

Hope everyone had a great day riding.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Thanks to Dave (aka: Truckingdave, Trailplug :eek:) Bill and the rest of the crew for another great trip, the wife and I had a blast. A big thanks to Mike for the Saturday evening Pizza's. I cant for get to mention Larry (japinthebox), thanks for keeping us entertained. I cant wait to see some pic's.

Noel, I am glad to see it was something simple and your back up and running. I figured it was the TPS or maybe injector harness.

Again thanks, The wife and I had a great time. See you all on the next one.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thank you Dave for putting this trip together each year. It was a awesome weekend of hanging out with friends and riding. Thank you Mike for the pizza and Larry the shot master. Glad it is not a difficult fix Noel and was still good to see you and Zane for a few minutes.
Here are a few pics

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000