ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
What a great weekend!!! Thanks to everyone who came out and made this another fantastic weekend of riding!! Especially to Mike for the pizza and to Larry for all his insane generosity and for the ultimate in entertainment!!! Sorry to Zane and Noel for the bummer sensor fail. We will catch you guys on the next one!! It was a bummer to pass the other offroaders with trail carnage, but good that we all made it up and back without any issues. You guys all rock!!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
What a great weekend!!! Thanks to everyone who came out and made this another fantastic weekend of riding!! Especially to Mike for the pizza and to Larry for all his insane generosity and for the ultimate in entertainment!!! Sorry to Zane and Noel for the bummer sensor fail. We will catch you guys on the next one!! It was a bummer to pass the other offroaders with trail carnage, but good that we all made it up and back without any issues. You guys all rock!!

It was fun while it lasted! all .9 miles of it. Lol! Hopefully, I will be there and ready to go for the next one.

So how many groups did you end up passing on the trail?

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Well, a couple jeep groups, a jeep with missing front drive line trail-plugged on the switchbacks, a group of 3 UTVs with a Wildcat having an imploded spindle, and a jeep trying to winch a truck up the Miller section, which the truck was missing its front drive line LOL....not a good day for these people

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I scared a group of stockers. They asked me if they can make it up Miller. I looked at their "stock" daily drivers they were driving, most had running boards and I told them if they liked their running boards they should turn around. They did LOL

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Thanks all for a great weekend and fun ride.

A few pics

-Light dusting of snow above camp Friday morning
Snow.jpg

-Camp from up on the hill
Camp.jpg

-Lots of food. Thanks all... mmmmmmmmm
Dinner.jpg

Reactions: Simi Dude

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
It was a great 1st ride back :) the kids and in laws had a blast. Great ride Dave and thanks everyone for your hospitality. Thanks again for the pizza Mike and hope to catch everyone out on the trail soon again

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I'm glad you folks had a great time. I was thinking of you Saturday when I was doing the 4th trail of my week in Moab, which was "Top of the World". An easy trail compared to the Miller but the stuff I did on the previous 3 days ( Hells Revenge, Steel Bender and Strike Ravine) makes the Miller look like a freeway. I made it through them ok except when I did a 10 rated ( the nastiest) side trail called Britanny Spears at Area BFE and broke a front axle on the descent. No problem, a really cool dude had power tools with him and yanked the broken axle (CV broke at the hub) and put me back on the road in 15 minutes. SuperAtv was on site so I got a new axle later and ZBROZ Racing installed it for me allowing me to finish the week with 4WD.

We got some major rain on Thu and Fri which made the trails more interesting but didn't dampen the spirit of the riders. But my friends John and Pat let me use their spare rain pants which made things more tolerable. There was 400+ machines and 1100 participants so I made some new friends, yapped with old friends including JoeyD, Bill and Chris from American Rock Rods, met Crowdog ( John Crowley), and had a great time!

But I did miss you guys. Miller isn't my favorite trail but I missed riding with my good La Familia friends. There's always next year.

I'll post some pics later!

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
Had a great Time. Thanks to Dave for setting this all up. Was good to see old and new faces on this ride.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000