another new guy

redrhino64

Mar 8, 2013
n.c.
Howdy,Just came over here from rhino forum,time for a change! GO JBS!!!!!!!!:D:D:D,I have a 2007 rhino,we like to ride in w.v.

redrhino64

Mar 8, 2013
n.c.
beam me up scotty!! :D i hear that james got your rhino dialed in and its running great,u been riding lately?? i cant wait to get back up at james place and check out his new house,its been too long since i was last up there!!maybe we will get together and ride soon!

scottwv

Aug 11, 2012
Charleston, WV
beam me up scotty!! :D i hear that james got your rhino dialed in and its running great,u been riding lately?? i cant wait to get back up at james place and check out his new house,its been too long since i was last up there!!maybe we will get together and ride soon!
Yeah, it's runnin pretty strong , me and him had it up to 62 , and ran outta road !! We rode last sun...and the sat prior...had a blast !!! Found out how to drive on just the left front wheel...ask Hump... He was behind me !! Wild ride... :)

redrhino64

Mar 8, 2013
n.c.
Yeah, it's runnin pretty strong , me and him had it up to 62 , and ran outta road !! We rode last sun...and the sat prior...had a blast !!! Found out how to drive on just the left front wheel...ask Hump... He was behind me !! Wild ride... :)
I hear that!! ive seen james on the 2 back wheels!!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000