Another RZR S....

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Got started on the dash.

The center area will house a Lowrance 540c GPS and all of the switches, the left side will house the combo meter and the right side will be for the PCI race radio and intercom.

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Oh I'm sure its not the first time you have heard it!!! Do you build/fab on other types of off road vehicles?
Yes, I also build trucks. I started back in the late 90's when we were racing a Stock Mini Toyota in MDR. It was originally built by BK Fabwerks and I did most of the prep and fab on it while we ran it.

I've also built Hot-Rods and dragsters. I used to sponsor 2 Super Comp dragsters and a Junior dragster and worked for a shop that specialized in '55-'57 Chevy's for a few years.

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
OK...after having to work on a few other projects and my house's A/C taking a dump I was finally able to get more work done on Jarel's car.

Here is what I have done on the dash as of today. I changed the center so Jarel can see it better and added an angled mount for his Lowrance XOG GPS.

I made the housing for the speedo and got it tacked in place. I need to weld and blend it down and then add the switches, etc.

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
So here's what 5 hours of welding, grinding, sanding, and blending in a 100 degree shop got me (other than extremely sweaty and tired).

I also added the switches and the combo meter.

Goldmember

I'll SHow You How To Stunt - UTVUnderground Approv
Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
So I'm drinking my beverage when the the page loads up with the dash on it, suddenly I spit my hole drink out of my mouth. That some sick fabwork and welds. I think your real calling was brain surgery with those steady hands. You missed that bus big time.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000