Anyone racing the DIRT SERIES??

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
The Dirt series is a well put together series. Steve and his crew work hard to make it happen. We will be at races.
First race is March 10 at Lake Elsinore.

Last edited:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
What UTV classes are they running Rusty?
UTV Classes:<O:p</O:p
-Stadium Lites (Revolt/Odyssey/Pilot Class)<O:p</O:p
-UTV Production 700<O:p</O:p
-UTV Production 850<O:p</O:p
-UTV Production 1000<O:p</O:p
-UTV Unlimited<O:p</O:p
-Trophy Kart JR1, JR2, MOD<O:p</O:p

The Dirt Series

Race Director
Apr 12, 2012
SoCal
www.facebook.com
hey guys, Thanks for the support! Looking forward to seeing everyone out there this weekend! ...@ BrArmor, Unlimited class has a payout. Its our Dash 4 Cash supplemental class (run whatcha brung) Small structured payout based off entries. ...If anyone has any questions feel free to email me at [email protected].

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
My wife told me if I want to race our rhino we have to go watch one of these first.CYA there! ...G

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
There you go Greg shes giving you the OK, she sure seems interested when you where talking about the race car in Glamis. I think you will be running something really soon. You are very lucky most men arent that lucky to get the Ok from the "BOSS":D:D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
My wife told me if I want to race our rhino we have to go watch one of these first.CYA there! ...G
There you go Greg shes giving you the OK, she sure seems interested when you where talking about the race car in Glamis. I think you will be running something really soon. You are very lucky most men arent that lucky to get the Ok from the "BOSS":D:D

HMM I have the ok.......I AM LUCKY.....

Scmo....do you have the utvug stickers?

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Fun series, family oriented and good people running things. As a spectator or competitor you wont be disappointed.:cool:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Wayne we all know ur lucky:cool: I have a couple of the roll bar ones in the trailer but don't know what color I will check fcor you, but I don't have the ound ones, must talk to Joey for those:)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Looks like a fun series. I'm going to head down and check it out. Ill be running around with a cold one in hand ;)

Keep up the good work "Dirt Series"

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
There you go Greg shes giving you the OK, she sure seems interested when you where talking about the race car in Glamis. I think you will be running something really soon. You are very lucky most men arent that lucky to get the Ok from the "BOSS":D:D[/QUOTE
So true my friend!So true!
I told her that racing was on my bucket list,and since then she's been on board with the idea.Ive raced RC cars for a few years,and(even though it was expensive,and took up alot of time)it doesnt really count.See you sunday sunday sunday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000