ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Just a heads up to everyone, hide yo kids, hide yo wives, HIDE YO TAILGATES!!!!!!!! Seriously, i rush out to Phoenix, Az to see my sister in the hospital before she has to have an emergency surgery.... Apparently in my rush, I didn't think to back into a spot or double check that I locked my tailgate and some scumbag F-ING stole the MUTHA F-er.... Its one thing to walk out of a hospital relieved, its another to wonder how come someone let your tailgate down, wait a second, they STOLE the F_CKER.... yeah, i was that close to the FRONT door, that i could see my tailgate was missing as soon as i walked out. I wan to meet this piece of $hit, he's got balls...... SO, if anyone has a lead on a tailgate for a 2011 Dodge 3500, preferably in white, I need one....

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dude,
I had a guy who put the side steps on my truck last year tell me to lock my tailgate because muther efers are stealing them. I would have never locked mine until this dude told me to. Now I am convinced these dirt bags are out there and I will continue to lock mine. Sorry to hear about it!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Yeah, they have surveillance, I was 5 spots from the front door!!!! Of course they won't give it to me ;) but he did tell me it wasn't zoomed in, so we will see... They said its been happening a lot, wtf, maybe do something about it... Security said their other hospital had 5 stolen in about an hour...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Just a heads up to everyone, hide yo kids, hide yo wives, HIDE YO TAILGATES!!!!!!!! Seriously, i rush out to Phoenix, Az to see my sister in the hospital before she has to have an emergency surgery.... Apparently in my rush, I didn't think to back into a spot or double check that I locked my tailgate and some scumbag F-ING stole the MUTHA F-er.... Its one thing to walk out of a hospital relieved, its another to wonder how come someone let your tailgate down, wait a second, they STOLE the F_CKER.... yeah, i was that close to the FRONT door, that i could see my tailgate was missing as soon as i walked out. I wan to meet this piece of $hit, he's got balls...... SO, if anyone has a lead on a tailgate for a 2011 Dodge 3500, preferably in white, I need one....
Go get your tailgate back. Oh yeah, take Malarie in her work uniform with her accessory ;->)

Dan...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/3366211096.html

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Seriously, start looking on craigs list and ebay for a 2011 tailgate in AZ. I think your truck is black right?? you never know.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Seriously, start looking on craigs list and ebay for a 2011 tailgate in AZ. I think your truck is black right?? you never know.
No, his truck is white, and if I remember correctly it is an SLT and that one I just posted looks EXACTLY like it! That post was made at 8am today. It's his tailgate. Maybe someone from AZ can go and bust the MF'ers kneecaps and get Garrets $hit back.

I hate thieves with a passion!!!:mad:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
i'm in AZ, my truck is white now, and that tailgate is the older model, 02-09 i think.... mine is of the 2010-2012 model, the top of tailgate goes out like a spoiler, real obvious, plus a brand new sprayed on bed liner!!! just glad i took out my new 5th wheel hitch, the mutha's probably would have ganked it too...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
My bad. Dude, I thought your truck was black? You get a different one recently?

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I feel you man, some bastard stole the batteries off of my camper while it was sitting on the street in front of my house. It really makes a guy want to do something unspeakable to the scum bag if said piece of s?! can be found. If you can locate it and the scum bag I'll bet we could put together a recovery ass kicking beer afterwards team. Being stolen from is sickening and the Arabs have one thing right, off with the hands.

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
:mad:Sorry to here about that. It sucks,I lived in Phoenix for 2 years.
#1 for crack houses. Someone stoled my friends motorcycle at his fathers funeral!!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I feel you man, some bastard stole the batteries off of my camper while it was sitting on the street in front of my house. It really makes a guy want to do something unspeakable to the scum bag if said piece of s?! can be found. If you can locate it and the scum bag I'll bet we could put together a recovery ass kicking beer afterwards team. Being stolen from is sickening and the Arabs have one thing right, off with the hands.
Chris, some ahole just stole my batteries too last month. I'm looking for new batts today!! I gotta figure a way to lock em down now.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Hey Dave here's what I did with mine. It's hard to see but the right side has a bolt to pivot on but the nut is welded to the bolt. The left side has the pad lock. The lock is half the way down the inside of the frame making it impossible to get a set of bolt cutters onto it. Crackheads will have to make a helluva racket to get those babies out now! I also now have chain on my tanks too, I was grateful they didn't take those, but I won't give them another free shot. Hopefully this helps your creative spark on your anti theft design. Great, we're thread hi jackers;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000